Change infrared code

Solved
Hello, I have a TV (LG 50PJ250) and so far no issues, but I just set up a media player (Mediadisk FX TV HD Series) and now the two remotes are interfering with each other.
I would like to know if it is possible to change the IR code of one of the remotes.
Thank you in advance :)

Configuration: Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2) / Safari 6.0.1

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Good evening vava0201, unfortunately, I can only respond negatively. I have the same scenario with my Toshiba SD-24VE DVD/VHS combo and my 1TB Iomega Multimedia player; some functions are common to both remotes, which are, however, completely different. You will have to deal with it, as they say.

    Best regards.

    --
    No problems, only... solutions!!! :-)
    IF YOU FEEL YOUR ISSUE IS RESOLVED, PLEASE MARK IT AS SUCH, THANK YOU.
    1
    1. Alright, thank you for your quick response.
      It's really a shame because it ruins an installation.
      0
    2. Contributor
      No problem, it's my pleasure.

      I know, it's not always pleasant. For example, when I use the remote control of the combo to turn it on, my MultiMedia turns on as well, and some functions interact on both devices. But, well, I deal with it.

      It's the kind of inconvenience that happens once in a while, and we are part of it at our own expense.

      Best regards and sorry ;-)
      1
    3. For me, it's the multimedia directional arrows that adjust my TV settings.
      With the TV remote, the "ok" button turns on the multimedia, and I haven't discovered everything yet ^^
      Have a good evening!
      0