Gratuit

Good evening,

I can't subscribe to Free, I want to take the €2 subscription but during the payment on their site at the last step the transaction is refused, a message appears saying:

Transaction refused, no amount has been debited from you!!!

I called my bank, I have the limit and everything necessary, they told me to call Free, I also called Free and they told me that the problem came from my bank!!

Crazy stuff!!

Has this happened to anyone else?
Do you have any solutions?

Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

3 answers

  1. Good evening
    Sorry !!!
    You need to read what is written
    payment by ELECTRON and MASTER cards I don't know what are not accepted

    Sorry A+
    0
    1. My credit card is neither a Mastercard Maestro nor a Visa Electron :)

      But thank you :)
      0
  2. Any other ideas?
    0
    1. Which browser do you use to access the secure payment page?
      0
    2. I use Google Chrome, any idea?
      0
    3. Use Internet Explorer; their site is resistant to accessing your account from another browser, so I think it's the same issue for card payments. You probably, like me, changed some settings on your favorite browser, and Free Mobile doesn't like disabled options.
      0
    4. Ok, I will try right away :)
      0
    5. Always the same problem with Explorer !!!!
      0
  3. Moderator
    Hello

    Payment on their site?

    We don't pay anything directly; normally, we take the subscription, provide our bank details, and then we have to send a direct debit authorization to the bank.

    On which site do you order the package?

    --
    As for those fierce soldiers, I say, it's not to tattle,
    but they do nothing but roar in our countryside.
    -Pierre Desproges-
    0
    1. And payment can be made either by bank transfer or by credit card!
      0