Integrate icon pack into C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll

Solved
Hello,
I just downloaded an icon pack and I would like to know if it is possible to integrate it into the default Windows 7 file (C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll)?
Thank you for everything.
Best regards.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 16.0

--
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    What's it for...?

    When changing an icon, you will provide the corresponding path.
    1
    1. I intend to download several of them, so I don't want multiple folders.
      Thank you anyway.
      0
    2. Contributor
      I fear that you won't be able to make it
      Here is the Windows folder: %SystemRoot%\system32\SHELL32.dll

      If you download several...put them all in the same folder.
      0
    3. Can you explain what the Windows folder above is used for?
      0
    4. Thank you for your help. I found it.
      Have a good evening.
      Best regards.
      0
    5. Contributor
      This is the access path when you want to change an icon through the properties
      of a folder.

      SHELL32.dll = Internal Windows file
      0