Firstline fs3201mhi

Closed
Looking for the user manual for this TV
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

20 answers

  1. I have the scanner manual but not your email. Here is my address dbbruno@wanadoo.fr.
    5
    1. Hello,
      I am also looking for this manual.
      Thank you in advance for sending it to me.
      Best regards
      0
    2. Contributor
      @JanAnd what if you sent an email directly to Bruno?
      Moreover, here you do not provide your email address. How can he do it?

      --

      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
      0
    3. @jmp59Thank you for your response.
      As soon as you give me his address (a valid one), I will do it.
      For the rest, he can contact me like you do, please.
      Best regards.

      To err is human...
      0
  2. Moderator
    Yes.
    But we can also say:

    In search of lost time...

    In search of happiness....

    In search of Mr. Goodbar....

    And especially: In search of the shadow of a trace of the embryo of a rough draft of basic politeness in this message!

    => thank you for taking a look at these few lines

    --
    -=O(_BmV_)O=- Love as a sword, humor as a shield
          ||       ||
    1
    1. Hello,
      Could you please send me the documentation for the Firstline television? My wife thought the manual was an advertisement!!!! Anyway, no comment!
      fredericloire@free.fr thank you.
      0
      1. Good evening
        I bought a Firstline FS3201MHI TV this morning without the manual because it was on sale and an exhibition model. I searched for the manual on the web and stumbled upon your message from April 2007 where you offered to scan the manual for someone in the same situation as me since you own this TV yourself. Do you still have this TV, and if so, would it be possible for you to scan the manual for me? It would help me out a lot, it would be very kind of you. I hope you receive this message well, and thank you in advance. While waiting, I wish you a good evening. Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon. Ang.
        0
        1. a
          0
      2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        1
        1. I still have the scan of the manual, but I don't have your email address.
          0
        2. @BrunoHi Bruno, not having much hope of recovering the manual for my TV, I haven't been on the site commentçamarche.net much and therefore didn't see that you had replied to my message, and I wasn't notified by email. If you still have this TV and its scanned manual, I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me; that would be really nice. I'll leave you my email address: hautalex@gmail.com
          Thanks in advance, hope to hear from you soon
          0
        3. @BrunoHello Bruno, my email is hautangel@yahoo.fr
          thank you in advance and sorry for the delayed response
          best regards
          0
        4. @alang 17Good evening,

          I am looking for the manual for the firstline fs3201mhi.
          Could you please send it to me?
          Thank you in advance for your response.
          Sincerely.
          0
        5. @BrunoI'm very interested in your scan of the Firstline TV manual, which is a bit old now. Thank you in advance.
          0
      3. Contributor
        You seem to be panicking. Instead, explain what your problem is.
        Do you have an original or a replacement remote control? In that case, what is the brand and model?
        Is there a Menu button (or simply M) on your remote control?

        Firstline is not a manufacturer's brand, but a "distributor" brand, Carrefour if I remember correctly. That's why you won't find anything online; you would need to know the manufacturer's name.

        Best regards.

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        0
        1. Salut, je viens de m'acheter une télé LCD 80 cm de la marque Firstline (modèle FS3201MHI). Étant un modèle d'exposition, je n'ai reçu ni télécommande ni notice d'utilisation. Je fais appel à vous pour m'aider et peut-être m'envoyer le scan de la notice et me conseiller à propos de la télécommande... Merci beaucoup...

          michel01.ferraro@orange.fr
          0
          1. Contributor
            Hello,

            I have monitored your request. As I expected, the owners of TVs like yours are few, and no one has been able to help you.

            You can forget about the manual. This shouldn't be catastrophic if you're not too allergic to handling remote controls.

            For the remote control, I think it's better not to take a universal remote that is never certain to be suitable for your TV.

            A replacement remote that replicates the original remote seems preferable to me. Here’s a solution:
            Go to http://www.sosremotes.com/ click on Find Your Remote. By indicating brand and model and clicking on Click, you will obtain the reference of the remote corresponding to the one you don’t have. (90 04 59 04)
            Then click on Where to Buy to find retailers near you.

            --
            To err is human; to persist is diabolical.
            0
            1. Thank you very much, I found the one that suits me at ETS Boul...
              0
          2. I am looking for the same thing, the manual for the Firstline FS3201MHI.
            0
            1. Contributor
              In post 11:
              The manual, you can forget about it. This shouldn't be catastrophic if you're not too allergic to handling remote controls.

              Nothing has changed! Ferraro seems to have managed.

              --
              To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
              0
              1. Hello, I am responding to your offer to scan and send it to me. Thank you.
                0
                1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
                  0
                  1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
                    0
                    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                      0
                      1. Contributor
                        Why not send an email directly to the address indicated in post 21?

                        --
                        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                        0
                        1. Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone who could help me find an original remote control for the FS3201MHi. Thank you in advance :)
                          0
                          1. Contributor
                            Hello,

                            This is not an original remote control, which you won't find anywhere. (Thanks Carouf!)
                            But it works exactly the same way. http://ww1.telecommande.net

                            --
                            To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
                            1
                            1. It's not the remote control I'm looking for but the user manual because I got this TV without instructions and there are functions that are out of the ordinary. Thank you anyway.
                              0