ERROR 137

Hello,

I've been unable to access the internet for a few days now, and I'm getting a message that says: Error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): Unknown error
yet my PC is connected.

I have disabled everything: firewall, antivirus... but the problem still persists!

I tried to do a system restore, but I couldn't do it.

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 21.0.1180.89

1 answer

  1. Hi,
    is that the PC you're posting from?
    what internet service provider?
    I see quite a few discussions about DNS issues lately, it's a bit too frequent.

    --
    and ... There you go!
    1
    1. No! Since I no longer have an internet connection.

      I am with Free.
      0
    2. So, it's the same connection but not the same PC?
      Can you on the PC that is not connecting do:
      start >> run (windows+R)
      copy this:
      cmd /k ipconfig/all > ipconfig.txt
      and:
      cmd /k nslookup www.commentcamarche.net >> ipconfig.txt & notepad.exe ipconfig.txt
      save the ipconfig.txt file on a USB drive and copy-paste it here from the PC that is connecting.
      also
      0
    3. Ok, I'll do it tonight!

      However, am I writing all this cmd/k nslookup www.commentcamarche.net >> ipconfig.txt & notepad.exe ipconfig.txt in Run??

      Thank you
      0
    4. yes,
      I told you to do a copy/paste
      oops, I forgot a space before the /k
      I’ll add it.
      0