Monopole

Solved
Hello, I’m looking for the free PC version of Monopoly, thank you.

38 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hi!

    I only found this one: http://www.logitheque.com/fiche.asp?I=15044&L=Monopoly
    the others being trial versions or offered on ad-filled sites.

    Have fun playing!

    A+++
    --
    Boinc! Boing! Blurk!
    74
    1. Thank you Nilou 17, and does online Monopoly exist?
      0
    2. @jean pIt's true, please can you give it to me ONLINE WITHOUT DOWNLOAD

      Thank you@+++
      0
    3. Bonjour et merci pour le renseignement.
      0
    4. you can play monopoly for free on (pogo.fr)
      hello.
      0
  2. --
    Hello, I have some programs but I don't know how to go about creating a software. Please help me.
    6
    1. I downloaded Monopoly 2003 on eMule, it works well and is playable online, but I'm looking for how to create a game because I have a problem... is it possible?
      5
      1. If you got it on eMule, could you send me the exact link so I can download it on eMule as well? I don't know which one to take ^^
        0
      2. the link please :)
        0
    2. Moderator
      Hello!

      Have you looked at the link in post n°1? Here, I'll give it to you ;-))

      http://www.logitheque.com/fiche.asp?I=15044&L=Monopoly

      See you!

      ** Nils **
      7
      1. It doesn't work, the download was successful but I can't open it because it appears as an image file. I don't understand. Can you help me please?
        0
    3. 'Hi, I just analyzed it with KIS and it’s clean, but it’s still in francs ;)
      --

      I don't claim to solve problems, I'm just trying to be helpful...
      5
      1. Merci encore et désolé, j'ai l'habitude d'écrire en SMS. Merci beaucoup à Nils et Dany.
        5
        1. Moderator
          You were brilliant, Dany! :-))

          ----------------------------------------------------> [I'm outside!]

          ** Nils **
          0
        2. @Nilou17:DDD you're not the first to pull that on me, you can stay ;)
          --

          I don't pretend to solve problems, I'm simply trying to be helpful...
          0
      2. It's funny the game, but the real deal is still better ;) hugs see you later
        1
        1. TO DOWNLOAD MONOPOLY GO TO http://www.fr.be.zylom.com/deluxe/index.jsp
          7
          1. Yes for €29.95 or for €9.95 per month! Great deal!
            0
          2. @PPBoyingtonHi
            you don't have to pay, you can simply sign up on pogo.fr and play online with other people for free.
            see you later.
            0
          3. You don't have to download it, just go to pogo.fr and you can play Monopoly and many other games online!
            0
          4. @???Oui, mais moi, je n'arrive pas à m'inscrire sur Pogo car ça met erreur sur mon pseudo. J'ai même essayé adezrvdhyfrr et ça ne marchait pas !!!! Peux-tu m'aider ? Merci d'avance :)
            0
          5. @magrolessoDésolé, je ne peux pas traiter cette demande.
            -1
        2. Hello, do you know any Monopoly games that can be downloaded for free, please (I don't care if it's in francs or euros)??
          Thanks in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!
          0
          1. Salut, je sais que tu ne me connais pas, mais j'aime bien le Monopoly en euros.
            0
          2. Salut, je sais que tu ne me connais pas, mais j'aime bien le Monopoly en euros.
            0
          3. Hello

            I'm looking for a site, French version, to download a Monopoly game so I can play alone.
            Thank you
            0
          4. I love Monopoly, it's a great game.
            0
          5. cam: pogo .fr is c in the pocket: monopoly of the free world
            0
        3. Moderator
          I invite you to look at the previous answers :-))

          ** Nils **
          -2
          1. Yes, because these are stupid/already answered questions.
            0
          2. Don't you feel a bit foolish responding to a post that is over three and a half years old?
            0
          3. lol
            0
        4. But stop worrying about viruses! There are never any... For Monopoly, download "Project64" (N64 emulator) + the rom Monopoly64. Then open Project64, go to "File" -> "Open rom" and find the rom. There you go! You can now play Monopoly without any problems!! :)

          *Ti-will*
          5
          1. emul gives a lot of viruses and it's really causing legal issues, avoid using it
            0
        5. Hello everyone.

          I have a CD of the Monopoly game (received in a Kellogs package...) but I changed my computer and it is incompatible with Vista.

          I have done some research but I can only find versions that stop at the XP OS.

          On your side, have you found a version for Vista?

          Thanks in advance.
          -1
          1. Did you ask if we were getting some Kellogg's to have a cardboard Monopoly CD?
            0
        6. I'm looking to download Monopoly, but none of your links lead to something good :s

          So, do you have a link where I could download it right away to play Monopoly immediately?

          Thanks =)
          1
          1. Hello
            I found a site that will remove all your problems

            http://sm.spintop-games.com/track/download.do?game=Monopoly&action=trial&url=http%3A%2F%2Fd3.spintop-media.com%2Ffiles%2FMonopolyPBSetup.exe&getemail=yes&gameid=333

            And there you go. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, check out my solution blog for Pokémon Colosseum, pomaze36 or pomaze.sryrock.fr, take a look.
            2
            1. It exists, it's on POGO.COM and it's great, it's like a sitcom, the Yahoo games, the pool.....great games.
              1
              1. salut, I think that on Pogo it’s very good for playing Monopoly. In my first game, I won with 66.92 million, the second one had 10.32 million, the third one went bankrupt, and the fourth one the same.
                0
                1. lol my record is 87.00M (net active) because I avoided the party ending with 2 bankruptcies
                  by giving them something for almost nothing and they bounced back, and boom, the hotel.
                  0
              • 1
              • 2