Monopole

Solved
Hello, I’m looking for the free PC version of Monopoly, thank you.

38 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hi!

    I only found this one: http://www.logitheque.com/fiche.asp?I=15044&L=Monopoly
    the others being trial versions or offered on ad-filled sites.

    Have fun playing!

    A+++
    --
    Boinc! Boing! Blurk!
    74
    1. Thank you Nilou 17, and does online Monopoly exist?
      0
    2. @jean pIt's true, please can you give it to me ONLINE WITHOUT DOWNLOAD

      Thank you@+++
      0
    3. Bonjour et merci pour le renseignement.
      0
    4. you can play monopoly for free on (pogo.fr)
      hello.
      0
  2. You can download the Monopoly game from this site:

    http://nejiwonders.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-of-best-talents_07.html
    0
    1. You shouldn't go on pogo.fr because you can only go there 5 times.
      0
      1. FALSE as much as you want it's free all the time!
        0
    2. Where can we buy the Monopoly game on disc?
      0
      1. Thank you for your response and Happy New Year 2001 :)
        0
        1. lol I'm on a high but your message from September 22 = wrong date for the New Year (although maybe Chinese?)
          0
      2. To play Monopoly on Pogo, you need to be a Club Pogo member.
        0
        1. Me, when I play Monopoly, sometimes I'm lucky and sometimes I'm not T_T
          0
          1. I can't manage to play with pogo people in Monopoly.
            0
            1. it's paid then stick to the computers
              0
          2. I want to play Monopoly.
            0
            1. so much the better for you
              0
          3. SAME HERE!!!... I just found out how to play for free
            0
            1. Hello,
              try this one
              http://fr.easy-monopoly.com
              Two free levels
              7
              1. If you don't find your username, a list of usernames should be displayed.
                0
                1. No, the problem is often the date of birth.
                  0
              2. Normally, if the username is already taken, there should be a list of available usernames, right?
                0
                1. Let's go, it's party time!

                  http://jeux-en-ligne.portail.free.fr/a-telecharger/nouveautes/27-11-2008/monopoly-et-si-monopoly-etait-invente-aujourd-hui/
                  0
                  1. Hey, I tried your game but it doesn't work, it's the worst game in the world.

                    Sorry.
                    0
                    1. Salut, je suis passionné aussi, mais tu ne peux pas télécharger Monopoly. Moi aussi, j'ai cherché partout, il n'y a rien, juste ce site http://www.pogo.fr.
                      0
                    2. @pomazeGood evening everyone, why can't I register on www.pogo.fr? Please help me, thank you, see you soon.
                      0
                    3. @firasAs-tu téléchargé Java sur ton PC ?
                      0
                    4. @pomazeYes, I've been playing on Pogo for over 6 months, it's great because there are plenty of other board games besides Monopoly, and you can chat with other people too.
                      0
                    5. story =major
                      so change the date of birth^^
                      0
                  2. go to the Pogo.fr website, you just need to register first, it's totally free
                    You have several rooms (like poker) and you choose who to play with, it's great and the graphics are super good!!!!

                    have a good game
                    2
                    1. c against computers
                      the PvPs are paid
                      0
                  3. salut, I think that on Pogo it’s very good for playing Monopoly. In my first game, I won with 66.92 million, the second one had 10.32 million, the third one went bankrupt, and the fourth one the same.
                    0
                    1. lol my record is 87.00M (net active) because I avoided the party ending with 2 bankruptcies
                      by giving them something for almost nothing and they bounced back, and boom, the hotel.
                      0
                  • 1
                  • 2