Problem with Biostar G41D3C

Hello,

I recently changed the motherboard of my desktop PC and I have a little problem:
In the manual, it says that the maximum memory of the integrated graphics card is 1759 MB, but in my configuration, it is only 256 MB even though I have the latest driver...
I am using Windows XP SP3 as the operating system with 2 GB of RAM.
Can someone tell me how to get this graphics capacity?

Sorry for my French.

2 answers

  1. The total size is 1759 MB but you have 256 MB dedicated.

    For example, on my current 560 Ti, the total graphics memory is 4 GB but there is 1 GB dedicated... for games, graphic applications ;)

    Nothing unusual on your PC.
    0
    1. Thank you, but here's what I found on the Biostar website:
      * Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500. (Intel® X4500)
      * Pixel Shader 4.0, DirectX 10
      * Supports RGB with max. resolution 2048 x 1536@75Hz
      * Max. shared memory 1759MB *
      * * The Max shared memory size will be available only when 4GB
      memory or more installed on Motherboard under the 64-bit OS.
      0
  2. * * The maximum shared memory size will be available only when 4GB or more of physical memory is installed on the motherboard under a 64-bit operating system.

    -> Windows XP Sp3 = 32-bit version.

    But I don't see the connection, normally you should be able to use it but it's just shared memory... as long as you don't game on it, it's fine ^^
    0