Double screen with excel

Solved
Hello,

I have 2 Excel files that I want to put on 2 screens (same computer), but I can't get one of the windows to go to the second screen; can you help me?

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    The Excel window must not be maximized.
    The display setting for screens must be set to "Extended Desktop".
    * Open both Excel files (only the second is visible, as you will choose the "maximize" display);
    * Widen the Excel window so that it occupies both screens;
    * Go to View/New Window then View/Arrange All/Vertical;
    ... and it works!
    --
    Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-)
    ☻ Raymond ♂
    10
    1. Contributor
      The Excel window should not be maximized. 


      After checking, it depends a bit on the Dual Screen configuration (you can request that the "maximize" button enlarges on one screen or across the entire extended desktop).
      0
    2. Contributor
      If it is a laptop, there is no Dual Screen, and you should proceed as instructed.
      0
    3. Great, it changes my life!!!
      0