My Freebox Revolution remote control no longer works

Solved
Hello,

I had a small problem with the remote control of my Freebox Revolution; it wasn't working anymore.
The problem was solved; I just had to put in new batteries and reboot the ADSL box (to do this, unplug the device for 10 seconds and then plug it back in, making sure to wait during the three steps, and it will work again).
Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.7

3 answers

  1. If the remote control pairing with the Freebox player doesn't work, connect a keyboard via USB to the player, navigate to the "Remote Control" setting and "Add a Remote Control". Follow the pairing procedure. It worked for me.
    37
    1. The rest having not worked after the 1.3.9 update where the remote control was no longer recognized, I followed your method with the keyboard and re-paired the remote control and it works again.
      Thank you very much.
      Nico
      0
    2. @NicoSame
      Thank you very much
      0
    3. Great, it's working again! Thank you!
      0
    4. thank you, it works
      0
    5. My husband was amazed!! Me too, by the way.
      0