Problem with rundll32.exe

Hello, I just deleted my trash bin by mistake and I’m trying with the thing in the control panel; when I click on change desktop icons, the panel keeps popping up all the time, so could you help me please in advance.

[Window Title] C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe [Content] Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. [OK]

4 answers

  1. Do you have a Windows installation CD? If yes, insert it and select "Repair Windows." The problem should then be gone. Otherwise, make a copy of your Recycle Bin and put it on your desktop. Let me know how it goes ^^
    0
    1. You can also perform a System restore to an earlier date from when you made the mistake, and as if by magic.. Everything should be back to normal. It's another solution! :D
      0
      1. how do you do this restoration
        0
        1. because I don't have the CD
          0