Chatroulette scam

Hello, I found myself on Chatroulette to meet new people. And there I met a girl who turned me on and I played along. The problem is that she filmed me and put my video on YouTube (I don't know YouTube very well but everyone could see it). To take it down, she is asking me for 150 euros. What should I do? Can she put it on YouTube?
Thank you

5 answers

  1. Hello
    chatroulette is a real piece of crap, dangerous too!!
    warnings are regularly made on TV...
    but no!! we prefer to experiment!!!

    anyway, 150 euros.. lol what a loser that guy!!

    Africans are asking for 15,000!!!

    that said, nothing to worry about.

    just throw everything in the trash, and instead of going on those stupid sites, find yourself a girlfriend!
    13
    1. Hi volte
      It's true what I was saying, a la Russkoff!!!! but here the cylinder contains 5 cartridges, I'll leave you the
      care of calculating the probabilities of not getting fooled by this site!!! lol!!!!
      See you later ,))
      -1
    2. YES BUT I saw the video on YouTube, she was really there.
      -1
    3. Contributor
      It will be deleted soon by the YouTube staff, don't worry =)
      1
    4. Because what happened is that she asked me for my MSN address. Then she filmed me, put it on YouTube, and I could really see it, and I received messages supposedly from YouTube telling me to shut up. She also told me that she would send the film to my Facebook contacts. Is that possible?
      0
    5. éja merci pour vos réponse mais j'ai encore une ou deux question ,combien faut il de temps que YouTube supprime une vidéo interdite. et c'elle qui ma fait sa peut elle allé son mon compte facebook... merCI
      0