decompressing tool VIDS IV32

Hello, I have a problem opening a software; it asks for a decompressor "vids iv 32" or where could I download it?
thanks in advance

3 answers

  1. Hello,
    I have a message telling me that one decompressor vids iv32 is missing
    I can’t find this codec
    thanks in advance
    17
    1. Have you solved your problem? If yes, please send me your solution because I have exactly the same difficulty following the transition from Windows to Vista
      with my thanks
      7
      1. Hello!
        I might sound obvious, but I’m facing the problem of the absence of the VIDS IV32 decompressor under Vista to read old DVDs.
        When I check the very dense forum on the issue, I return to the original question but no concrete solution is available or I didn’t see it. Can someone tell me where to download this decompressor? A thousand thanks
        0
        1. Where to download vids iv32? is it possible? thank you
          0