Free Java games for the Samsung Player 5

Hello,

I'm looking for free Java games for my Samsung Player 5; I don't know much about jar or jad files so if someone could explain how to install them afterwards?? Thank you

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13

3 answers

  1. Hi,
    Actually, it's very simple. First, you download Jad Maker, then you download your game in JAR (for player 5, try to download the game in 240x400). Once your JAR file is downloaded, you open Jad Maker and drag your JAR file into it, then you will have the JAD file on your desktop (at least I think so). After that, you put your JAD and JAR files on your phone, on your phone you go to my files/other folders and there you only install the JAR file. That's it, then you will have your game. See you later.
    Link for Jad Maker:
    https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/utilitaires/12877-jad-maker/
    84
    1. you don’t need a jad marker
      you f***!!!
      MOBILE9 AND MOBILESARENA ARE ENOUGH
      0
    2. Do we do it on the phone or on the computer please?
      0
    3. ordinateur
      0
    4. Where do you find free jar games?
      0