TV remote discover 5-in-1

Good evening
I found a universal remote control in a cupboard
Discover 5-in-1 TV remote
and I would like to find a manual or the way to reprogram it
thank you in advance
fab

8 answers

  1. Hi
    I found you on a website while searching for documents for the Discover 5-in-1 remote control.

    Did you find anything?
    It would be kind of you to send me what you have.

    Thanks
    8
    1. Hello, I just found a Discover 5-in-1 remote control, but I can't reprogram it for my TOSHIBA television. Could someone please help me???
      -1
  2. I am in the same situation (no manual) if a kind soul comes by...
    2
    1. Contributor
      Gilles wrote that he had a document but then, pffft!, nothing.

      Take a look here TV remote control discover 5 in 1
      There's a description of a method that doesn't seem very clear.

      There's also a link http://adeoda02.ifrance.com/ but it doesn't seem to work consistently and not right now.
      1
      1. Bonjour, mes fils ont dû jouer avec mon téléviseur, du coup je n'ai plus de chaînes et je n'ai qu'une télécommande universelle Discovery 5 en 1. Il me faudrait des renseignements pour pouvoir régler les chaînes : "faire une recherche automatique ou manuelle", car j'ai les codes.
        0
        1. Hello everyone,

          I have lost the manual for my 5-in-1 Discover BC-510 remote control and I am looking for the code table.
          The link mentioned above does not work, could someone please help me?
          (it's for a Samsung VCR, among other things)
          Thanks in advance
          0
          1. Hello,
            I wish to program my Discover remote control for a Schneider television

            Thank you for your help or for sending me the manual by email; barttsimsun@hotmail.com
            0
            1. Hello,

              A few years later, I found a Discover 5 in 1 universal remote control in a box. I would like to get it working with an old Toshiba TV. Do you still have the manual after all these years?

              That would be great.
              Thank you in advance.

              Philippe.
              0
              1. Hello,
                The instructions to reset the remote control are on the back.
                1. Press and hold the SET button (towards the television)
                2. Release the button
                3. Enter 3 digits
                4. The red light blinks
                5
                1. Hi,

                  What do the 3 digits that need to be entered correspond to? Where can we find them?
                  0