Convertir mp4 en mp3

Solved/Closed
Hello everyone, I have a problem with how to exploit my files in MP4 format, so I thank you very much if you have any idea how to convert these files to MP3 or AVI knowing that my machine is running Windows XP, SP2.
Thank you very much in advance because I have great confidence in you.
Configuration: windows xp

2 answers

  1. Well, I found a free software that allows the conversion of various file types, including MP4 to MP3!!!!
    it's Format Factory
    however, it's in English, so if you don't speak English....



    Just drop the MP4 file onto the Format Factory interface, then choose Audio>MP3 from the list and click OK! A click on Start will launch the conversion!
    107
    1. Thank you so much, Nat, that's really cool of you ^^.
      0
    2. Thanks man, that's cool.
      0
    3. It's great! Thank you
      0