Chatroulette ban

Solved
Hello,

do you know if being banned from chatroulette is a permanent ban? Thank you.

8 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    This question is to be asked to the administrators of this site.
    --
    Motorcycle math: 2 wheels * 150 hp = 300 km/h
    7
    1. How do we do that?
      0
    2. It’s enough to unplug your Livebox unless you’re with Free lol
      0
    3. Yeah, I'm with Free
      and I got banned for no reason (I was brushing my teeth)
      weird
      0
    4. that the teeth.........

      0
    5. I didn't do anything and I'm banned --'
      0
  2. Hi there!!!
    So, did you find your answer?
    0
    1. wait about fifteen days, it will come back but don't show your d... anymore lol

      it'll be a lesson for you ;)
      4
      1. lol!
        0
      2. narejite ay
        0
      3. Are you serious? We just have to wait 15 days? I threatened a guy, he was freaking out, I was wearing a mask that said "de4th" on it x)
        0
    2. No, I’ve also been blocked on chatroulette and even after unplugging the live box it still doesn’t work, I remain blocked.
      By the way, I wonder how chatroulette does it.
      0
      1. betterprivacy is the right answer. Chatroulette updates the flash cookies and does not ban IPs.
        0
    3. Hello,

      Chatroulette - www.chatroulette.com ... :

      If you are using Firefox, you can use BetterPrivacy :: Add-ons for Firefox to manage flash cookies ...

      Flash cookies stay permanently on your PC even if you delete regular cookies. Chatroulette - www.chatroulette.com knows that you have already visited and who you are ... (THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER METHODS TO IDENTIFY YOU = YOU AND YOUR PC).

      CCleaner does not delete flash cookies by default (uh, I have my doubts).

      !! Flash cookies are used to save flash games = it saves your progress (it stays all the time, unless you delete the flash cookies of the game).

      If it's a software that checks what you're showing on b*ter*ulette.com (given the majority of what one can see), a teeth brushing might be poorly analyzed.

      Thanks, see you later.
      6
      1. no. they will block your IP address :) but to redeem yourself, you can be a moderator for a few hours. you report 150 suspicious people and you get access again :)
        0
        1. Leave this Chatroulette crap, they make money off every click at your expense, it's bingo!!! Banned three times without showing my d... or my a**, please! ^^ I deserve a medal. In fact, everyone is a moderator and the frustrated ones ban you whenever they want. Aside from saying hi to people from the other side of the world after coming back from clubs with friends (which is great!), the worst thing I did was imitate anal fingering with my belly button in close-up on cam (oh my God!) and then show the trick, it made a lot of "chatrouleurs" laugh until a big idiot spread out like a turd on her bed banned me without even talking to her (it just didn't make this turkey laugh) so I propose: 1/ to boycott Chatroulette OR 2/ to go there and ban each chatrouleur we cross. If everyone does that, their network will explode, too much work for the webmasters, we do it on a specific day and then they will surely understand. P.S.: Personally, I prefer effective filtering to give access only to adults rather than their so-called moderation open to all.

          Otherwise, when it comes to banning, you just need to go to proxy sites, your IP is changed and you're back on the chat roulette! At the next ban, you start again and your IP changes again, that's what I call roulette!

          What day are we starting to ban hard? ^^
          3
          1. How do you change the IP address? My PC is in English x)
            0
        2. I’m fine with it, but I have 3000 identifications to do and this is the first time I’ve been banned lol.
          0
          1. 700 shady people, I had it and in 10 minutes I'm banned again, I'm hallucinating.
            0
          2. I was banned from http://www.roulettechat.fr but I managed to change my IP address and now it works again :)
            0