Nuage suspect 4

Hello,

Norton found a heuristic virus on my computer named suspicious cloud 4. After several scans with another antivirus, nothing was found. Should I be worried????

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

--
Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.

25 answers

  1. hello which file?
    --
    ♦G3и-н@¢км@и™©®♦
    0
    1. Hi, it's on c:\windows\temp
      --
      Looking for solutions for my computer and my partner's.
      1
      1. empty the temp folder

        * Download here: USBFIX to your desktop

        /!\ Temporarily disable, and only for the time you are using USBFIX, the real-time protection of your antivirus and antispyware, which can significantly hinder the search and cleaning procedure of the tool.

        If you have XP => double click
        if you have Vista or Windows 7 => right click "run as...."


        on the Usbfix icon located on your Desktop.
        On the page, click on the button:

        “Search”

        /!\ Connect your external data sources to your PC (USB key, external hard drive, etc...) that may have been infected without opening them

        - then click OK
        - Let the tool work.
        - Post the report that appears at the end.
        the report is located at C:\ UsbFix.txt

        Note: "Process.exe", a component of the tool, is detected by some antivirus (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky Anti-Virus) as a RiskTool.
        It is not a virus, but a utility designed to terminate processes.
        In the wrong hands, this utility could stop security software (Antivirus, Firewall...) hence the alert issued by these antivirus programs.
        --
        ♦G3и-н@¢км@и™©®♦
        0
        1. Thank you!!!!
          --
          Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.
          0
          1. I am waiting for the report
            --
            ♦G3и-н@¢ки™©®♦
            0
            1. Good evening,

              I haven't downloaded USBFIX yet, as I'm waiting for my partner. Norton has quarantined the suspicious cloud files. It detected them since Sunday, August 29 (which is one detection) and 3 detections today, Monday, August 30, 2010.

              --
              Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.
              0
              1. Here is the report.

                I don't understand because I disabled my firewall until I restarted my computer.

                User: xxx
                Updated on 08/29/2010 by El Desaparecido/ c_xx
                Website: http:\pagesperso-orange.fr\NosTools\index.htlm
                Contact: Findykill. contact@gmail.com

                CPU: ----
                CUP2:---

                Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition
                Internet Explorer 8 ...

                Windows Firewall enabled
                RAM-> 3838 MB
                C:\ (%systemdrive%)-> Hard Drive # 450 GB Free(s)
                D:\ -> CD-ROM

                ################### l Infectious Elements l
                ################### l Registry
                ################### l Mountpoints2
                ################### l Vaccine
                (!) This computer is not vaccinated!
                ################### l E.O.F l
                --
                Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                0
                1. Have you disabled Norton as requested?
                  --
                  ♦G3и-н@¢км@и™©®♦
                  0
                  1. Yes, I turned everything off
                    --
                    Finding solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                    0
                    1. you executed it with the right click "run as ????"
                      --
                      ♦G3и-н@¢ки™©®♦
                      0
                      1. What does my report mean then????
                        --
                        Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                        0
                        1. I will start over tomorrow, then. Have a good evening!!!
                          --
                          Finding solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                          0
                          1. ok see you tomorrow :)
                            --
                            ♦G3и-н@¢ки™©®♦
                            0
                            1. Hello,

                              I have tried everything, there’s nothing I can do. I disabled the smart firewall and Norton auto-protect antivirus. Still nothing. I even disabled the Windows Firewall.
                              But it still seems to be protected.
                              I wonder if it's because I'm on Wi-Fi, on my laptop.
                              --
                              Looking for solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                              0
                              1. make the deletion option with usbfix
                                --
                                ♦G3и-н@¢ки™©®♦
                                0
                                1. I am sharing the result; the list is really long to write. Here we go!!!

                                  User: xxx
                                  Updated on 29/08/2010 by El Desaparecido/ c_xx
                                  Website: http:\pagesperso-orange.fr\NosTools\index.htlm
                                  Contact: Findykill. contact@gmail.com

                                  CPU: ----
                                  CUP2:---

                                  Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition
                                  Internet Explorer 8 ...

                                  Windows Firewall enabled
                                  RAM-> 3838 Mo
                                  C:\ (%systemdrive%)-> hard drive # 450 Go Free (s)
                                  D:\ -> CD-ROM

                                  ################### l Infectious Elements l
                                  ################### l Registry l
                                  ################### l Mountpoints2 l
                                  ################### l Listing l
                                  0
                                  1. Continuation of the listing
                                    31/08/2010 -14:09:17 l SHD ] C:\ $ Reclycle. bin
                                    14/07/2009 -03:38.58 l RASH l 383562
                                    27/07/2009 -22h40:53 l RASH l 8192] C\:BOOTSECT.BAK
                                    14/07/2009 -07:08:56 l SHD ] C:\ Document and Settings
                                    21/08/2010 -02:41:32 l DC] c:\element
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.1028.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.1031.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 10134] C:\eula.1033.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.1036.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.1040.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 118] C:\eula.1041.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.1042.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.2052.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 17734] C:\eula.3082.txt
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 A l 1110] C:\globdata.ini
                                    31/08/2010- 12:56:02 ASH l 3018461184] C:\hiberfil.sys
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 855040] C:\ install.exe
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 843] C:\ install.ini
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 75280] C:\ install.res.1028.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 95248] C:\ install.res.1031.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 90128] C:\ install.res.1033.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 96272] C:\ install.res.1036.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 94224] C:\ install.res.1040.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 80400] C:\ install.res.1041.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 78864] C:\ install.res.1042.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 74768] C:\ install.res.2052.dll
                                    07/11/2007- 08:44:20 A l 95248] C:\ install.res.3082.dll
                                    25/03/2010- 21:45:10 RHD ] C:\MSOCache
                                    23/08/2010- 16:57:38 HD ] C:\oem
                                    31/08/2010- 12:56:06 ASH l 4024614912] C:\pagefile.sys
                                    01/04/2010- 05:51:23 RASH l 1893] C:\Patch.rev
                                    14/07/2009- 05:20:08 D ] C:\PerfLogs
                                    21/08/2010- 02:35:51 l RASH l 221] C:\Preload.rev
                                    30/08/2010- 21:44:30 l RD ] C:\ Program Files
                                    30/08/2010- 22:08:17 l RD ] C:\ Program Files (x86)
                                    30/08/2010- 21:40:03 l HD ] C:\ ProgramData
                                    21/08/2010- 02:35:39 l SHD ]C:\Recovery
                                    19/05/2010- 02:18:07 l A l 2142] C:\RHDSetup. log
                                    31/08/2010- 13:01:55 l SHD] C:\System Volume Information
                                    31/08/2010- 14:09: 17 l D ] C:\ UsbFix
                                    31/08/2010- 14:07:36 l A l 3021] C:\ UsbFix.txt
                                    23/08/2010- 19:03:2010l RD ] C:\Users
                                    07/11/2007- 08:00:40 l A l 5686] C:\vcredist.bmp
                                    07/11/2007- 08:50:40 l A l 1927956]C:\VC_RED.cab
                                    07/11/2007- 08:53:12 l A l 242176 C:\VC_RED.MSI
                                    31/08/2010- 09/29/57 l AD ] C:\ Windows
                                    ################### l Vaccine l
                                    C:\Autorun.inf-> Folder created by Usbfix (El Desaparecido $ C_xx)
                                    ################### l E.O.F l
                                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    So what does this report mean????? Thank you!!!!
                                    0
                                    1. The list is really long to write.

                                      ??????????????????????????????????????

                                      Are you copying everything by hand?????????????????????
                                      --
                                      ♦G3и-н@¢км@и™©®♦
                                      0
                                      1. Yes, because I didn't think to copy ---> paste, nor to save it. I realized it too late.
                                        I just printed the list.
                                        So what's the result???
                                        --
                                        Find solutions for my computer and my partner's.
                                        0
                                        1. Can you do a Norton analysis and submit the report?
                                          --
                                          ♦G3и-н@¢ки™©®♦
                                          0
                                          • 1
                                          • 2