Find the source code of a web page.

Hello,

I'm not very good with computers but I need to know where to find the source code of a webpage. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

2 answers

  1. Good evening Aline
    with Chrome or Firefox, maybe with your Safari too
    you right-click / view page source

    --
    10
    1. Good evening Epitale,

      I followed the steps you sent me, but it doesn't seem to be working. I do have Chrome, but when I right-click, I don't see the "view page source" option.
      2
    2. Contributor
      Aline²: do it on an area of the page where there’s nothing, especially no images.
      1
    3. I did what you told me and "view source code" still doesn't show up.
      0
    4. yes on an area rather background of the page
      0
    5. Thank you Epitale for helping me. These words have finally appeared.
      0