Code d'installation des sims 2 double deluxe

Closed
Hello,

I have a problem installing The Sims 2 Double Deluxe, Holiday Party, and Nightlife.
At the start of the installation, I need to choose my language.
So far, everything is fine, but the problem is that just
after that, they ask:
"Please enter the full code located on the back of the manual
or on the CD/DVD case."

And since I lost the little manual and the code is not written
on the CD/DVD, I can't install it!!

Thank you for giving me a response as soon as possible, please.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

3 answers

  1. you want it

    descend further

    well, you won't have it
    --
    synonym of stealing: politician *jerryleexx*
    hadopi my ass, freedom lives within me......
    20
    1. You can always try to bring the game back to the store (with the proof of purchase) to make an exchange.
      -1
      1. or curse the site where you downloaded it ;-)
        --
        synonym of steal: politician *jerryleexx*
        hadopi my ass, freedom lives within me......
        0