USB loader issue

Hello,
I would like you to help me please. I copied all my original Wii games onto a 16 GB USB drive with USB Loader GX. The first time it worked perfectly, and now when I try to start USB Loader, it says: waiting for your slow USB device. Please help me.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.17

2 answers

  1. Hello leo196,
    the problem is that usb loader does not accept your USB drive.

    I had the same problem with my hard drive!

    I changed USB ports while the loader was searching for the device (I used the bottom one when the Wii is lying down)

    And everything works!

    Are you sure about your formatting?

    Sometimes the formatting is not done properly and then usb loader does not accept it.

    Best regards,
    0
    1. Sorry, I didn't quite understand which USB port you're talking about. Is it the one on the bottom? Also, can you tell me what kind of hard drive I should get? Please.
      0