Clickable table of contents
Hello,
I am looking for how to write my lecture notes by including a table of contents at the beginning that allows me to directly access the topic I am looking for.
For example, a Word file that, after being converted to PDF, would become a reference guide to facilitate searching with the table of contents linking to the different modules of the written work.
I know it is possible to have a clickable menu in a PDF, but with what software (preferably free).
Thank you for your responses!!!
John
I am looking for how to write my lecture notes by including a table of contents at the beginning that allows me to directly access the topic I am looking for.
For example, a Word file that, after being converted to PDF, would become a reference guide to facilitate searching with the table of contents linking to the different modules of the written work.
I know it is possible to have a clickable menu in a PDF, but with what software (preferably free).
Thank you for your responses!!!
John
Configuration: Windows 7 Firefox 3.5.6
5 answers
-
Good evening,
here are 2 free software:
PDF creator:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/bureautique/17257-pdfcreator/
and
Adolix PDF Converter PRO:
https://www.commentcamarche.net/telecharger/bureautique/2629-adolix-pdf-converter/
I think the second one is much better, but it's up to you to make your choice.