How to fry my CPU

Hello,

For one reason or another, I would like to know how to "burn" my CPU; if I launch a game and block the ventilation of my laptop, what could happen? Will the CPU be the first to fry or could another component fail before it?

Knowing that my CPU is from the famous brand N...... and has been recognized as defective by the manufacturer.

I would like, please, objective and sound answers,

Thank you all,

Have a nice evening
Configuration: Windows 7 Internet Explorer 8.0

15 answers

  1. We're all here to help. We just want to understand the purpose of your question? Why would you want to burn out a GPU?
    2
    1. Let's say I already sent my phone to Sony's SAT once and the warranty ends in 1 month and 13 days, but the store where I bought it will only change it if the problem occurs a second time, thus proving the impossibility of repairing the hidden defect in the long term and satisfactorily. Since I don't want to get taken advantage of and lose my laptop outside of warranty, I would like to know if there was a way to force the issue.

      Thank you all for kindly responding correctly; some theories seem a bit dubious to me.
      0
    2. @nicolas1111If you want to push nature, you risk burning something else first. There is no guarantee that your GPU will burn out alone or first.
      0
  2. Well, it's A CPU already.

    We're talking about the processor and not the graphics card, right?

    I don't see any processor brand starting with the letter N.

    We need more clarification and also why do you want to "burn" it ^^?
    0
    1. I think he's talking about a GPU
      and there I see the N.....
      --
      save a tree, eat a beaver
      0
      1. Contributor
        CPU or GPU?
        --
        Intel Q6600 Debian Lenny//Gentoo
        Under Linux, 99% of bugs are located between the keyboard and the office chair...
        0
        1. why would you want to burn it? in a healthy and objective way, there is a justification for taking collateral behind this!
          0
          1. Well, look at that, he's a good one!
            He buys a PC, and now he wants to fry it!

            LOL
            ++
            1
            1. He said objective and healthy answers!!!!!

              +1 LOL
              1
              1. Indeed, I meant GPU. As for the responses I received, I was expecting them; I would have liked a bit more maturity from some, but oh well, you can't have it all in life.

                Thank you to those who will respond properly.
                0
                1. You shouldn't stop at the form but focus on the substance of the answers.

                  If you want healthy and objective responses, please clarify your objective.
                  1
                  1. If you disagree, then don't respond. If you want to help and provide a solution to the problem posed, then you are welcome to respond.

                    Thank you in advance.
                    0
                    1. You open your PC and you light it with a lighter?
                      1
                      1. If you throw it into a fire, will it burn first or will the shell that surrounds it, knowing that a GPU can withstand a manufacturer temperature of 105°?
                        1
                        1. Thank you deuche72, at least that’s a serious response.
                          0
                          1. Download Riva Tuner and overclock your GPU to the max (that said, I don’t know if this is possible on a laptop GPU). Launch a demanding game and place your laptop on a radiator at the same time; you should easily end up with a BSOD or a safety shutdown.
                            --
                            Hello sir, I would like to install Windows on my computer.

                            It's up to you; some have tried, they had problems.
                            You'll see, it won't even have time to boot before it crashes; you won’t even get the chance to use it.
                            2
                            1. Download OCCT and overclock your GPU, run a burn test, and wait. Restart the PC each time it crashes and relaunch OCCT.
                              1