Enable/disable scroll key
Solved
Hello,
I searched the website, but I didn't find anything. I want to disable the scroll key to work in Excel (to move from one cell to another directly with the arrow keys...)
I have a new flat aluminum keyboard with a numeric keypad, and I must have made a "wrong manipulation."
Thank you for your responses.
Best regards
I searched the website, but I didn't find anything. I want to disable the scroll key to work in Excel (to move from one cell to another directly with the arrow keys...)
I have a new flat aluminum keyboard with a numeric keypad, and I must have made a "wrong manipulation."
Thank you for your responses.
Best regards
Configuration: Mac OS X LEOPARD Firefox 3.0.13
4 answers
-
Contributorjoinphp :
just above the "down" and "up" arrows, there are the "end" keys and above that, there is a "Scroll Lock" key.
Nice dig, but the answer won't do. On a Mac, the "Scroll" mode is activated and deactivated with the combination "Command-F14" (or "Control-F14").
--
Hello to you!
Bernard