TV reception issue
Solved
Hello,
first of all thank you for this forum, I often rely on it
but today I can't find what I'm looking for, maybe due to a lack of perseverance
I just bought a Roadstar LCL-7114KL television at a flea market
I managed to get a picture on the day of my purchase and since then I haven't been able to do anything
I'm lost between PAL, SECAM, UHF, VHF, BK, BG, I
please could you explain it to me
thank you in advance
first of all thank you for this forum, I often rely on it
but today I can't find what I'm looking for, maybe due to a lack of perseverance
I just bought a Roadstar LCL-7114KL television at a flea market
I managed to get a picture on the day of my purchase and since then I haven't been able to do anything
I'm lost between PAL, SECAM, UHF, VHF, BK, BG, I
please could you explain it to me
thank you in advance