Super the VD Tech remote control at €29.99!!! (which is the price of the new player with a remote control...)
christie
Sorry, I can't help you... in fact, I have the same problem. I just bought a VD Tech Universal remote and there were no codes with it!!! Before returning it to the store, if anyone knows how to get the codes... Thanks!
eric
Quelqu'un peut-il me donner le code des lecteurs DVD VD Tech pour une télécommande universelle ?
Fanfan
I have the same problem, broken remote and impossible to find the code.
jmp59
Contributor
It depends on the brand of your universal remote. --
To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
ben-1024
Hello,
I have a VD TECH DVD-602 player that supports DivX, SD/MS/MMC, and USB,
but I don't have the remote control... where can I find a separate remote or a universal one that could operate the basic functions of this device??? (play, navigation arrows in the DVD, USB menus...) ??
Thank you
Karris
Hello,
I'm in the same situation. I have 2 universal remotes that don't work with the VD TECH 602 player. Have you found a solution since then?
Thank you
hln-nanou
a Silver Crest remote control from Lidl or Price Minister will do the trick.
Je besoin du code pour la télécommande universelle de la lecture DVD VD TECH 602.
CYBERBOB
Hello,
I have a SilverCrest RCH7S52 remote control, but I can't find the code for the DVD/Divx player -602. If you could help me, it would be very useful. Thank you