Inserting a CD into iMac
-
Hello,
I was just given a gorgeous iMac running Mac OSX Leopard.
It's my first Mac!!!
The CD drive is on the right side, vertically, and I can't find anywhere that tells me which way to insert a CD...
Should I insert the "printed" side facing me and the readable side behind it, or the other way around?
It seems silly... but I'm afraid to put it in the wrong way and damage my little gem.
Thank you for your help.
I was just given a gorgeous iMac running Mac OSX Leopard.
It's my first Mac!!!
The CD drive is on the right side, vertically, and I can't find anywhere that tells me which way to insert a CD...
Should I insert the "printed" side facing me and the readable side behind it, or the other way around?
It seems silly... but I'm afraid to put it in the wrong way and damage my little gem.
Thank you for your help.
Configuration: iMac OSX Leopard