Pokemon Diamond Team
Solved/Closed
Hello everyone, I'm a fan of Pokémon Diamond and I'm struggling to beat the Pokémon League. Here's my Pokémon team:
Simipour level 62
Dialga level 55
Creffadet level 52
Crehelf level 50
Nosferalto and Tentacruel level 46
I know it's not a great team, so please advise me, I'm really having a hard time. Thank you all, see you!
Simipour level 62
Dialga level 55
Creffadet level 52
Crehelf level 50
Nosferalto and Tentacruel level 46
I know it's not a great team, so please advise me, I'm really having a hard time. Thank you all, see you!
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
113 answers
-
Maniac pokémonI think they're good, they just need a bit more training.
-
Maniac pokémonYes, it's been a while.
-
-
-
machoc@mcboubeuhCoucou, j'ai commencé une nouvelle partie de Pokémon Diamond et j'hésite entre plusieurs Pokémon. Je sais qu'il faut une équipe avec plusieurs types, donc pourriez-vous me conseiller ? Pour l'instant, j'ai un Turtwig, un Starly et un Machop.
Merci de me répondre. -
Maniac pokémon@machoccaptures lixy
-
machoc@Maniac pokémonYour team is fine; I plan to capture a Magikarp to eventually get a Gyarados.
Turtwig, Starly, Luxio, Geodude, Magikarp, Machop (I only wrote the basic Pokémon).
-
-
Maniac pokémonIt's done.
-
Maniac pokémonWhat's up?
-
-
Shadow@omégammmm no not too ^^ check comment number 51 it can help you but the Lugia is not bad otherwise
-
darkrai@omégaDésolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
kendrik@omégaAnd I look at Palkia, Dialga, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys attacking and Carchacrok all level 100.
-
vive pokemon@kendrikWHERE DID YOU GET A GRIKNOT?
-
-
lucario66Hello, I have a good team
elecable 66
torrtera 68
carchacrok 66
maganon 67
goifrex 62 strange not evolving
lucario 66
so... what do you think?-
-
lucario66@yuki92Hello Goifrex, I found it thanks to the honey level 18 in the league, it's been a while since I passed it.
I advise you to remove Junko because I have one at level 74, not great.
P.S.: I also have a level 100 Mewtwo with Shadow Ball, Psychic, Heal, and Aura Sphere. -
yuki92@lucario66Ouais, je vais enlever Junko et mettre Tortank. Sinon, quel Pokémon à la place ?
-
-
etouraptory@yuki92I finished the game 230 times (not to brag)
But here's the team I recommend
Squirtle: lvl100: Hydro Pump, Focus Punch, Hydro Cannon, Ice Fang
Magmar: lvl100: Fire Blast, Lava Plume, Eruption, Fire Fang
Electivire: lvl100: Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, Thunder, Thunder Fang
Rhydon: lvl100: Focus Punch, Rock Slide, Horn Drill, Rock Wrecker
Hypno: lvl100: Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Psychic, Protect
Gengar: lvl100: Hypnosis, Nightmare, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw (or Shadow Punch)
Lugia (if you hate one of the Pokémon I recommended)
I beat the league 230 times just with a
Magikarp lvl 100 mastering Splash and Water Gun (if you don't believe me, check on Google and ask if it's possible to beat the league with just a Magikarp)
-
-
DragonsdefeuMe
Pingoleon Level 100
Palkia Level 78
Heatran Level 80
Giratina Level 90
Staraptor Level 64
Ectoplasm Level 65 -
Maniac pokémon?
-
lucario66Here is a list of Pokémon I propose for Diamond
Blastoise, Gengar, Lucario, Tyranitar, Armaldo, Butterfree, Electivire, Manectric, Glaceon, Alakazam
Dragonite, Pidgeot, Palkia, Lapras, Snorlax, Simisage, Charizard, Caudive, Spiritomb, Swoobat
Try to combine these Pokémon for good results and avoid legendaries
P.S.: Make sure your Pokémon comes from a daycare because it learns very good moves
Example: Simisage can learn Thunder Punch -
yuki92@lucario66Here is my new team, what do you think of it:
Torterra #60 Green Storm, Vegetal Attack, Earthquake, Bite
Blastoise #65 Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Earthquake
Dragonite #92 Draco Meteor, Thunder, Ice Beam, Flamethrower
Salamence #70 Draco Meteor, Fly, Flamethrower, Dragon Breath
Magmortar #100 Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Earthquake
Tyranitar #75 Earthquake, Thunder, Bite, Brick Break
(or instead of one Pokémon, I can put Electivire #80 Cross Chop, Shock, Thunder, Thunderbolt)
I will level all my Pokémon to level 100
So what do you think please
Give me a rating. -
oméga@yuki92Cool, but do you always win even against a friend?
I've never lost.
The best Pokémon move is Aeroblast, it works on every hit.
But only Lugia can have it.
Too bad. -
yuki92@omégaMon frère vous demande si son équipe est bien :
Torterra n°100 : séisme, giga impact, tempête verte, végétal attaque
Dracaufeu n°100 : canicule, rafale feu, séisme, vol
Dracolosse n°55 : fatal foudre, blizzard, dracocharge, déflagration
Ronflex n°55 : escalade, surf, giga impact
Lagron n°100 : laser glace, séisme, surf, escalade
Gallam n°42 : coup psycho, choc mental, tranche, force -
etouraptory@yuki9220/20 if you remove Drattak to put Elekable and remove its Sweep for Thunder Punch it would become terrible.
-
-
Anonymous userLa première évolution d'Élecable se produit à Hoenn.
-
Dragonsdefeu=Pokemon bonus
Arceus level 100 -
DragonsdefeuOtherwise, you can do it in egg form and you'll get it if you breed it with a Metamorph at the Pokémon Daycare in Bonville.
-
HyogaHi everyone, tell me what you think of my team :p
Nostenfer level 100: fly / dark pulse / curse / poison cross
Mewtwo level 100: recover / psychic / aura sphere / priority move
Lugia level 100: psychic / aeroblast / earthquake / ice beam
Ectoplasma level 100: hypnosis / dream eater / thunderbolt / shadow ball
Voltali level 100: shadow ball / tunnel / last resort / thunderbolt
Kyogre level 100: water spout / ice beam / thunderbolt / ice beam
Ps: add me on msn: ***@hotmail.fr
Not bad, right?! -
pokemonmMy team is
Pingoleon level 100: Surf-Cascade-Hydroblast-Hydro Cannon
Millobellus level 100: Surf-Hydro Cannon-Ice Laser-Hydro Tail
Tentacruel level 99: Toxic Direct-Poison Point-Hydro Cannon-Toxic Spikes
Drattak level 100: Fly-Draco Charge-Draco Breath-Overheat
Carchacrok level 100: Dig-Earthquake-Abyss-Draco Rage
Solaroc level 100: Roll-Out-Overheat-Aura Sphere-Psychic Wave
Tentacruel's Defense is 455.-
-
rob@yuki92I have a Pingonleon level 86, a new level 80 Dialga, a level 90 Etourvol, and other Pokémon that are nice like Rayquaza level 120.
-
-
lucario66Yes, but every Pokémon has its weakness; however, I need the list of possible weaknesses and to choose the best of each type along with the best moves.
For example, for Hyoga, he should have Shadow Ball to counter ghost types.-
-
yuki92Here are my new teams. What do you think? Which one is better, and how can I improve them?
Team 1:
Leuphorie: aromatherapy; toxic; ice laser; tackle
Dracolosse: ice laser; flamethrower; thunder; tackle
Tyranocif: earthquake; thunder; sandstorm; chomp
Ronflex: Tackle, shadow ball, rest, cloning
Ectoplasm: thunder, destiny pulse, ice punch, machine gun
Tortank: howl, surf; ice laser, black mist
Team 2:
Leuphorie: aromatherapy; toxic; ice laser; tackle
Dracolosse: ice laser; flamethrower; thunder; tackle
Tyranocif: earthquake; thunder; sandstorm; chomp
Maganon: hyper beam, earthquake, thunder; flamethrower
Torterra: earthquake; toxic, giga drain, green storm
Tortank: howl, surf; ice laser, black mist
All Pokémon at level 100
Give me a rating. -
Maniac pokémon@yuki92I prefer the second one, it is perfect.
-
pokémon Diamant@yuki92à la 1ère équipe je te donne 19.5/20 et à la 2ème 20/20
-
carter301@pokémon DiamantNot bad your teams
--
He loved death, she loved life He lived for her, she died for him
-
-
Maniac pokémonLe Pokémon qui a le moins de faiblesses est Spiritomb.
-
pokemonmThank you, I’ve made a new team
here it is
millobelus level 100
tentacruelle level 100 (I only gave it poison attacks)
dardagnan level 83 (in training)
drattak level 100
grolem level 100
pikachu level 100 (he has elektacle)
what do you think? -
Maniac pokémonShe's great, your team, but Tentacruel doesn't seem very strong.
-
pokemonmFor Tentacruel, it's not very strong, but its defense is 460.
-
DragonsdefeuI have a new team
Leviator level 98 (in training)
Sulfura level 100
Artikodin level 100
Elector level 100
Lugia level 100
Deoxys level 100
Team 2
Entei level 100
Carchacrok level 100
Regigigas level 100
Celebi level 100
Groudon level 100
I have several in team 2
Rayquaza level 85 (in training)
Kyogre level 100
and
Shaymin level 100-
retraité pokemonHello, I'm not going to present a team but I will recommend some very powerful Pokémon.
First of all, remove the legendaries from your teams! They are just monsters with exaggerated stats to finish at the league faster (that's why they are banned in tournaments).
I would recommend the invincible Caratroc (best special and physical defense in the game!) You just need to give it Toxic and Rest (if possible with a berry that heals Rest) (you can also add Iron Defense).
And my second advice will be Voltali, the best evolution of Evoli with a special attack that generally takes out an opponent in one hit, plus it has great speed ideal for one-shotting a Pokémon without problems.
I'm nice, I'm giving you a third one.
VERY dangerous to play but excellent if mastered, the famous Munja: 1 HP no matter its level and with its famous ability that makes it very hard to hit (only "super effective" attacks).
You teach it Confuse Ray, Slash, Toxic... (a bit like Caratroc)
And in general, no more than 2 Pokémon of the same type, otherwise there is too much risk if the others are easily knocked out, I think even that it's better to have 1 Pokémon of each type!
I hope I have helped you (if you find a good water Pokémon besides legendaries and starter Pokémon, congratulations^^).
TENTACRUEL IS THE WORST POKÉMON I'VE EVER SEEN!! -
-
retraité pokemon@lucario 66I have a team idea, what do you think:
Gardevoir
Caratroc
Munja
Galeking (with the special ability Rock Head to be able to deal powerful Reckless without recoil
Ectoplasma (I’m still hesitating to include this one)
Voltali -
lucario 66@retraité pokemonBut ectoplasm is extremely useful against psychics.
-
retraité pokemon@lucario 66He is a ghost and his weakness is therefore also psychic ^^
-
-
Top dresseur AlexHello everyone, as the best trainer in my city, but unfortunately not in France!
I propose to have some duels without legendaries or hacks because I believe I have trained a strong team!
Here is my team:
Aqualie: Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Blizzard, Surf
Metagross: Meteor Mash, Meteor Punch, Giga Impact, Psychic
Tyranitar: Surf, Earthquake, Blizzard, Explosion
Torterra: Earthquake, Bite, Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam
Dragonite: Draco Meteor, Outrage, Explosion, Fly
Raichu: Thunder, Facade, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam!
There you go! You have an advantage over me knowing my Pokémon's moves, so take advantage of it! My Pokémon are all level 100!-
ShadowBecause think if you take a Spiritomb (which, I remind you, has no weaknesses and if you give it the special ability Mistik Guard it becomes invincible
then you take a Magirêve to which you add Black Eyes and Requiem, the opposing Pokémon is imprisoned and dead in 3 turns
and you switch Pokémon with a Qwilfish that has Ability Cancel as its special ability, you teach it Glaciation, and thanks to Ability Cancel, this move has a 100% success rate ahahahah
then you take a Volteon to which you add the special ability Levitation, so it no longer fears Ground-type attacks, thus having no weaknesses
then take a Leuphorie (cute, huh....NO! but we don't care) with Mistik Guard as its special ability, it only fears Fighting-type attacks
then complete with a Pokémon of your choice to trick your opponent and there you go oops I just told you my team, never mind, it could help you....^^ smile you're invincible -
-
carter301@jjit's easy to have them, I have them too
Arceus is not an extraordinary Pokémon
I take my shiny event Mewtwo from Giovani and that's it, there are no more Arceus
--
He loved death, she loved life He lived for her, she died for him
-
-
heil84You are all weak. Come see me when you have COMPLETELY filled the NATIONAL Pokédex! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Just like me, for example, 842 hours of gameplay and I'd rather not talk about my team; it might make you talk.
-
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
- 5
- 6
Next