NETWARE customer service to deactivate?????

Hello

I installed STYLEXP to modify my login page and my XP boot screen. Unfortunately my XP login page is no longer the one I had at the start when XP was installed; it has become a small window asking for a password. My question is therefore how to return to the traditional Windows XP login page???

I went to the Control Panel, I went to User Accounts, then I clicked on Modify the way the user logs on and off the computer, but when I click on this option I get an error message that says:
The NetWare Client Service has disabled Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall the NetWare Client Services.
But I don’t even know what NetWare is or how to disable these features.

Second question: how to change the boot screen with Style XP???

Thanks and see you soon

38 answers

  1. Hello,
    I’m not sure if this will help you but I had the same problem and what I did was follow the Windows instructions and it worked

    what you need to do is go to Network Connections
    then go to all the ones you have and right-click
    then click on Properties
    when you have the window open, usually on the first line of networks you will find Client Service Netware
    and click on it then click uninstall
    58
    1. serious man you're too strong it worked for me it's good I got rid of it cool
      thanks a lot friend
      0
    2. thank you dilo91 it’s cool it works for me thank you thank you thank you a lot it’s cool it’s been 9 months finally it’s good thank you
      0
    3. you jairé strike it works simer
      0
    4. Hello, When I follow the instructions it searches the networks. Is that normal? There is a magnifying glass that searches and searches and never stops.
      0
    5. @MayThe magnifying glass shows “arété” but there are four networks displayed and nowhere does it say anything about NetWare. What should I do please??
      0
  2. Thank you for your reply, but I followed their procedure and it seems I don’t have the option to turn off in my connections. Could it have another name????

    Thank you
    0
    1. I don’t see it, I’ve never installed that service
      have you tried uninstalling XP style to see if the service is uninstalled at the same time?
      perhaps they are both linked?
      tell me what it is
      have a good day
      0
      1. Hello,

        maybe the service is called Novell

        and then try to see if you have something called Zen Works in your installations

        Are you at home or on a network that doesn’t belong to you ?
        0
        1. Thank you for your answers,

          I am at home, it is a Free ADSL Freebox connection, the problem was present before I installed StyleXP,
          I searched for Novell, no response, no result either when I search Zen Works, but by the way what is NETWARE??? Customer services of what????
          I installed easy gprs from my Samsung phone would there be a link???
          Thanks for your help and good night
          0
          1. yo make me I have the same problem :( it's horrible!! it pisses me off..but I still haven't found the problem it shows me the same thing as you...
            0
            1. Hello,
              shit it's not encouraging I have the same problem and even if I try nothing works to disable it I can stop it but that doesn't solve the problem because it's a service you can't delete it and I can't find it elsewhere I don't feel like reinstalling lots of stuff just for that you know it's crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              0
              1. If I understand your problem correctly, you need to do, on the home page that asks for your username and password, Ctrl+.(dot on the numpad)
                1
                1. I don’t know how to uninstall the NetWare client service to revert to quick switch for opening sessions on my computer please respond to me
                  1
                  1. Hello,
                    so here’s the deal... i found out how to remove... you format your computer (that’s what I did) and you reinstall Windows... I’m lucky I have 2 250GB hard drives, so no problem for backing up stuff...
                    1
                    1. Hello,
                      you go into your connections (local network connection \ start \"menu" connection \click on show all connections) then right-click on the local network connection > properties then you select the service for the netware or netwar client and you click on uninstall !! you restart and normally you should be able to activate your screen login switch finally your problem is solved ...
                      5
                      1. And if it still doesn’t work, you go to the configuration panel, user account, Change how users sign in and out of their sessions, and you change it.
                        0
                      2. Thank you for the advice
                        0
                    2. Super !!!!!!! The solution of le-Wallonien is the best, it works. no need to reinstall Windows.
                      1
                      1. Hello,
                        thank you Mr.: "the-Walloonian" it’s kind of you to say it ..................................................................
                        1
                        1. Hello everyone,

                          For me I followed your instructions: Start/Control Panel/Network and Internet/Network and Connections then right-click.

                          The problem is that I don’t see a line “Netware” first nowhere else. I have “Client for Microsoft Networks”; is that the one that needs to be uninstalled?

                          Thank you
                          1
                          1. good evening
                            look through the
                            Press Windows+R
                            type: services.msc
                            In the frame

                            search for the line service client for netware or something like that right-click it/properties/disable.

                            otherwise I think that going into network icon/right-click/properties
                            list of protocols you can completely uninstall it
                            0
                        2. Good evening!
                          I have the same problem I can't disable the "netware customer service" because I don't have the checkbox to disable it
                          how can I do it?
                          Sincerely
                          0
                          1. Thank you for all these replies; I was about to explode my screen lol
                            0
                            1. Thank you very much, I had the same problem and I found my session back as before, phew!!!
                              2
                              1. You do not detail the operation you performed to uninstall NetWare. Could you say a little more?
                                0
                            2. Hello, I need to open a session and I’m told that the Netware client services have disabled the switch screen, so I have to uninstall Netware but I don’t know where it is on my computer and how to disable it.

                              Please help me.
                              0
                              1. I want to disable NetWare to access my user account.
                                0
                            3. Good evening,
                              After disabling NetWare, return to the control panel / user account settings / modify logon session opening/closing / select + apply changes
                              Restart. I managed to get by like that! Thank you for your help
                              0
                              1. How to permanently disable NetWare client service?
                                0
                            • 1
                            • 2