70s soap opera

Solved
Hello,
I'm looking for the name of a soap opera that aired in the 70s
the story: a young boy who discovers that he is an adopted child and sets out to search for his real mother, followed by many adventures; the boy was about ten years old
thank you

17 answers

  1. With the right title: Les Enfants des autres (1974), a Swiss series by Louis Grospierre in 13 episodes of 30' featuring Françoise Dorner, Paul Barge, Gérard Carat, Raymond Barrat, and Josette Chanel...
    --
    Request resolved? Remember to click on the 'green cross' at the top of your topic!
    4
    1. Good evening
      I think it's about the young Fabre with Medi in the main role.
      2
      1. Good evening
        No, I know young Fabre very well, I was a fan
        No, the show in question lasted half an hour and aired in the evening before the news
        Thank you anyway
        0
      2. @caloun44re
        try the INA website NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AUDIOVISUAL
        0
      3. @newt2You're welcome!
        0
      4. Good evening. I am 51 years old and I remember a bit about Maya the elephant. The young teen who was looking for his parents was named Terry, and he was accompanied by his friend Radji, a young Indian. Maya was Radji's elephant. I think that's what you are looking for. Best regards. Jojo
        0
      5. Maya the elephant, what a memory!! There is also the bread carrier who talks about a child separated from his mother accused of murder. An adopted child who finds his mother called Mama Lison, the bread carrier—a beautiful, very beautiful story. I hope I have provided you with the answer. Best regards.
        0
    2. Good evening Caloun44
      I am thinking of a series titled "The Child of Others"
      It took place in Switzerland. A sterile couple adopted a little boy and had quite a few difficulties with him, until one day the young woman found herself pregnant and gave birth to a little sister.
      I don't remember the name of the main actress, but the father was played by Paul Barge.
      I hope this is what you are looking for
      Best regards
      Katfran
      1
      1. The little boy was named Raphael and the little girl Marie. I am also searching; I really liked that TV series.
        1
    3. Indeed, it's the story of a boy adopted by a couple of teachers (new info). They will then have a biological daughter. I also think it's this title, but I can't seem to find it on INA.
      1
      1. Thank you... yes, it seems to me that it looks a bit like the story I remember!!! Hummmmmm if only Arthur with the children of television... too bad I couldn't find it on INA either, thanks everyone.
        1
        1. Thank you very much ............ to everyone who took a look at this riddle ...... see you soon !!
          1
          1. Uh sorry, but the green cross... where is it???? The one that indicates that the puzzle is solved??
            Thank you
            0
            1. Hello, yes I remember this soap opera very well too and I would like to find it as well. If there are any people who can help me, that would be very kind, thank you.
              1
              1. you won't find anything in INA because it's a Swiss soap opera
                there was another soap opera in the style of "Typhaine et Tourteron"
                0
                1. I'm also looking for that show, the little boy was named Raphael and the little girl Marie, I liked it a lot.
                  0
                2. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas fournir d'informations sur Tiphaine et Tourteron.
                  0
              2. It's the children of others, with Paul Barge, the adopted son Raphaël has had a little sister.
                0
                1. The TV show is "The Children of Others" and my father was an extra and I am also looking for him
                  sam
                  0
                  1. Yes, I loved that soap opera. I would love to watch it again, but there’s no way, pfff.
                    Can we find it?
                    0
                    1. This series was called "the children of others". I am currently researching the actor Paul Barge, whom I liked very much and who played in this show that aired in the evening. I came across your question by chance.
                      1
                      1. Well, here it is, you can find this series on the INA website:
                        http://www.ina.fr/recherche/search?search=les+enfants+des+autres&vue=Video&x=0&y=0
                        However, we only have free access to the first few seconds of each episode, after that it’s paid. A bit frustrating all this...
                        2
                        1. I confirm, "Les enfants des autres" is an excellent series that marked me when I was little.
                          0