Ragnarok multi-account
Solved
Hello,
I'm looking for a launcher that would allow me to run multiple Ragnarok accounts at the same time on one PC.
Does anyone know where to get one please?
Or another way to launch the game multiple times...
I'm looking for a launcher that would allow me to run multiple Ragnarok accounts at the same time on one PC.
Does anyone know where to get one please?
Or another way to launch the game multiple times...
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
9 answers
-
It would have been nice to share it with others.
-
It's good, I found out how to do it...
-
Why do that to me?
-
You open your launcher or patcher twice and there you go, but sometimes the launchers or patchers have a security feature.
-
UP ?
I would like to know how as well. :)
(Maybe no one replied to you because no one had the solution.. :p )
Thank you! -
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
-
Et quand le patcher est bloqué, on fait comment ?
-
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
-
Nico, can you tell me how you did it because I really need it right now x)
Thanks in advance :p