Ragnarok Guild Emblem

Hello/Good evening =),

I wanted to know if anyone had a line to download an emblem for my guild in the game Ragnarok Online ^^
Thank you for your replies
Have a good evening
--
emulation is a passion!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

19 answers

  1. Hello! =)
    To have an emblem for your guild, you need to create one.
    The image must be 24 pixels by 24 and saved in .bmp format.
    Once you've made your nice emblem, just place it in the "Emblem" folder (which you will have created and placed in your Ragnarok server folder).

    I hope this helps you! =)
    14
    1. It's simple, you have Paint > Paint Shop Pro > Photoshop > Pixia > Photofiltre > etc.
      I haven't even finished if I name them all :P

      To make it easier, with Paint, you do Ctrl+A (equivalent to "Select All"), at that moment, you click on the small square at the bottom right of your image and drag until you reach 24x24 (You can help yourself with the bottom right of the Paint window; you'll find the size of the reduction there)
      There you go, good luck ...
      If you have any questions: sryther@gmail.com.
      7
      1. Hello

        But since I created the Emblem Folder in the Oxygen folder online 24x24 with my Image, of course, that I uploaded. When I click Edit, it doesn't show me the Emblem.

        Thank you.
        0
      2. You need to save it in bmp (256).
        0
    2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
      5
      1. To set the emblem, you need a skill, but it depends on the server. On some servers, the name of the chosen emblem must be named emb.bmp. Otherwise, check with the admin of your server.
        5
        1. Well, I managed to put the bmp and everything was very simple, but the problem is that it doesn't want to be placed on my guild's thing.
          5
          1. You have to slip it into the Ragnarok folder, but first you need to create a folder called "Emblem."
            After that, you create your guild, then you click on edit. If it worked, it should be there ^_^ bye! Good luck!
            0
        2. up up up =)
          --
          emulation is a passion!
          4
          1. Yes, it's possible; everything is feasible, but afterward, you need to see how it looks. If it doesn't look good, then you change the image ^^
            4
            1. Comment avoir plus d'argent dans Ragnarok ? Merci d'avance.
              4
              1. Hello, I can't manage to set the emblem for my guild
                for now
                I created a folder in Ragnarok and I put it in bmp format and it's 24 pixels but when I click on edit, nothing happens. I don't know what to do, please help me
                *
                4
                1. Well, here I have the same problem as Charkos x)
                  0
              2. I found the thing. Actually, you have to download GIMP. Then you take a square image, e.g. 52x52. After that, you go to Image and change the pixels to 24x24, both. Then you save it and put it in BMP format.
                4
                1. Hello,
                  I create emblems upon request, just give me the image to put on the emblem, but be careful, the image must not be too large, otherwise it won't work...
                  my email is maxisax45@free.fr
                  send a message with the image attached.
                  4
                  1. Up please =(
                    --
                    emulation is a passion!
                    3
                    1. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec cela.
                      3
                      1. Salut, j'ai besoin d'aide pour l'emblème de ma guilde, je ne comprends pas le mot bmp

                        Merci de répondre si vous avez la réponse.
                        3
                        1. Je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
                          3
                          1. Simply put, this corresponds to the format of your image :) Normally when you need to save, you do:
                            The nameofyourfile.bmp
                            There you go, I hope this helps you :p
                            0
                        2. I created my guild emblem and registered it in the designated place, yet when I select it in the guild table, it doesn't appear. How can I fix this? Please help me.

                          However, the image is in bmp format and is 24x24 pixels

                          and nothing works

                          Thank you for your help.
                          2
                          1. J'ai le même problème, je n'arrive pas à mettre des problèmes, c'est chiant.
                            2
                            1. Hello, so I did what you said, I launched Ragnarock and when I change my emblem, the name of my file appears but it doesn’t display it. What should I do?
                              1
                              1. The great Bibi300 on CCM? :O x)

                                Is the image too large? Maybe it's not in the right format?
                                As a graphic designer, I only see these possibilities ;)
                                0