Tips for lfp manager??

Hello,

Does anyone have tips for LFP Manager?

Thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. Hi, I've got one for you:

    You open your computer, then click on program files, then go to ea and find lfp manager 09. Next, go to user and then luxury, there a text file opens and you just have to modify the prices, then when you buy the modified item, it earns you money.
    12
    1. I can use your method, but when I buy or sell my luses, they are always at the same price (modified price), so I don't gain anything at all!
      0
    2. luse ** luxury!
      0
    3. You need to go to the folder lfp manager 2001 "luxury" and then open the notepad, and where you see
      the numbers "99990", you change it to "-9999999999" (don't forget the minus "-") and when you buy the item you modified the value of, it brings you 5436 B euros NOT BAD !!
      but you lose money if you sell the item.
      0
  2. Good evening, I went to luxury, I changed the price, I bought the tropical island for €200, but when I change the price, I can no longer sell the island for €20,000,000. Please help me.
    Thank you in advance.
    2
    1. You need to put a minus in front of 20,000,000!
      0
  3. Your luxury file, modify it and save it in my documents ;) ! Then delete the original file, so you end up without luxury, and finally transfer your previously saved file in my documents and move it to the Lfp 10 folder! That's what I did!
    1
    1. But no, not at all, you just need to make the changes you want to make and then you just have to replace it, NORMALLY...
      But if it doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you, so otherwise find someone more experienced than me.
      0
  4. Did you go along the indicated path?
    4
    1. Yes
      but that helps me and that. Please help me, I have Windows Vista. I'm stuck.
      0
    2. @FloCan someone tell me how to do it for WINDOWS VISTA please because I'm stuck. Help me.
      Thanks in advance.
      0
  5. Hello everyone, this object method is tempting... But how do we do it for 2010?? Apparently, the path is no longer the same!! Thanks in advance.
    7
    1. Il faut que tu ailles dans Poste de travail, puis Disques locaux, puis "Program Files", puis "EA SPORTS", puis "LFP MANAGER 10", puis "private_items" et enfin Luxury. Voilà, rien de plus simple.
      0
    2. @sosoI can't do it, it says "Luxury, the file is read-only. Try a different file name." And when I try another one, it says "the access path does not exist. Check the access path."
      Please help me!!!
      0
    3. Honestly guys, review yourselves a bit! I know the trick, and by paying attention to your writings I would have never figured it out.
      Anyway:
      1) the path to the file to modify:
      program files -> EA Sports -> LFP Manager 11 -> Private items -> Luxury
      2) the trick:
      once the file "Luxury" is open,
      put a minus sign "-" in front of any number of a chosen item,
      so that the program gives you money when you buy the item in question.
      3) for example, you will find in the opened file: "Tropical Island,Ile tropicale,Südseeinsel,Isla tropical,Isola tropicale,Wyspa tropikalna,20000000,tropicalisland.bmp,1,2005".
      the trick is to put a "-" in front of the 20000000...so you will have to do: -20000000
      4) it may happen that Windows does not allow you to save the file. You will then have to a) copy the file to the desktop (or somewhere else); b) make the modifications on the copy; c) replace the original with the modified copy
      5) Go into the game, you will be handsomely rewarded if you decide to buy your island
      6) you are rich! so enjoy yourself: buy the club back, bring in great players, invest massively in infrastructure, etc...
      0
  6. Hi, I used your method but the problem is that all the money I gave to the club went to various places and I'm not able to transfer much money into transfers and salaries.
    0
    1. So in that case, you need to buy the club back directly.
      0
    2. How do we go about buying the club?
      0
    3. In career
      0
  7. I only found one -_- :

    http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/astuces/codes-9529-football-manager-2008.php
    1
    1. Thank you, but I'm not very good at doing it.

      Thank you.
      0
  8. Hi racer1965,

    What version of LFP do you have?
    0
    1. LFP MANAGER 2008
      0