Erreur de Proxy
Solved
Hello,
I'm trying to retrieve a non-pledge certificate for a vehicle from the government website: http://www.interieur.gouv.fr/sections/a_votre_service/vos_demarches/vehicules/telecartegrise_particuliers
and I'm not able to do so each time, I get this error message:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /telecgWeb/do/Debut.
Reason: Error reading from remote server
Is it an issue with my computer or is there a problem on their end?
Thanks in advance
I'm trying to retrieve a non-pledge certificate for a vehicle from the government website: http://www.interieur.gouv.fr/sections/a_votre_service/vos_demarches/vehicules/telecartegrise_particuliers
and I'm not able to do so each time, I get this error message:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /telecgWeb/do/Debut.
Reason: Error reading from remote server
Is it an issue with my computer or is there a problem on their end?
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.4
3 answers
-
Lol no, it's fine, I just wanted to know if it was just you or if it happened to everyone but thanks anyway ^^
--
Live...Your...trash-
-
@LeeliiI know it leads to the same link, but all I can tell you is that by trying from that one, I was able to access it. I hope you succeed in getting it too.
-