Lifetec remote control code

Hello everyone
I hope you can help me, I have lost the code for
my Lifetec LT 4688 universal remote for a Hitachi television.
Thank you in advance for sending me the codes, sincerely.

40 answers

  1. Pascal, hello, can you help me find the right code for my television brand SANYO? THANK YOU!!!

    4
    1. Codes for Sanyo TV: 003 - 004 - 006 - 016 - 018 - 027 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 040 - 043 - 073 - 127 - 131 - 160
      0
    2. @Anne88Hello,
      I'm contacting you because you can help me with a universal remote control.
      I would like to control my Freebox, my Grundig television, my Sansui amplifier, and my TSM DivX player (Brand sold at INTERNITY).
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Azzedine
      0
    3. Bonjour, je recherche des informations sur la marque Samsung, peux-tu m'aider ? Merci.
      0
  2. Contributor
    What brand and model is your remote control?

    --
    To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
    0
    1. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
      3
      1. Contributor
        Hello,

        To try to help you, we need to know the brand and model of your remote control!

        --
        To err is human, to persist (in error) is diabolical.
        0
        1. Bonjour, je recherche le code pour ma télé avec ma télécommande, mais je ne sais pas trop comment elle fonctionne. C'est un ami qui me l'a passée, mais il n'a plus le livret. Ma télé est une Blousky. Si quelqu'un peut m'aider, ce serait sympa. Merci d'avance.
          0
          1. Contributor
            this remote control

            Which one?
            There are at least 3 that have been mentioned here.

            --
            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
            0
            1. please send me the manual for this remote control ???? pleaaaaaaaaase

              quickly, it's annoying to have a TV without a remote control!!!

              Thank you in advance
              0
              1. Thank you, Stef,
                the link you posted a long time ago for the Lifetec LT6461 remote control where we can find all the codes was really helpful today. A big thank you to everyone for the instructions.
                0
                1. Sorry, what you're saying is half true, but at least I'm trying to help as many users as possible with their remote control issues.
                  On the other hand, the auto search works really well, not just for mine but for several brands that are sold on the market.
                  So at least with my previous explanation, it could help quite a few people who are concerned about getting their remote controls to work.
                  Thanks anyway for the feedback, lol.
                  0
                  1. Hello,
                    I just wanted to inform you that even though you don't have the code to make your remote control work, there is a very simple way to do it: the automatic code search. You need to follow these instructions:
                    1/ Turn on the device you want to control
                    2/ Press and hold the "s" or "shift" button until the red light on the remote stays on
                    3/ Press "TV," "VCR," or "SAT," depending on the type of device you want to operate
                    4/ Point the remote at the device and try to turn it off by pressing the red "off" button once
                    5/ If the device turns off, press "OK" to store the code
                    Note: If nothing happens, try to turn it off several times until the device turns off; at that point, press "OK" on the remote directly to store the code
                    Sincerely, .nc
                    0
                    1. Contributor
                      Hello,

                      It’s nice of you to want to help.
                      Unfortunately, you don't seem to know much about remote controls.

                      Otherwise, you would know that what you explain, valid for your remote,
                      - may be valid for all remotes of the same brand. It's not even certain.
                      - is very rarely valid for a remote of another brand.

                      Don't take offense at this remark. I made the same mistake when I started to get involved in giving information and advice regarding remote controls. lol

                      If you want to continue answering questions about remote controls, I’m more than happy to help you by providing links like these:
                      http://www.lexibook.com/instit.aspx?imod=manual&section=2&id_lang=7&title=MANUEL
                      http://www.oneforall-int.com/?clang=2.FR
                      http://support.rcaaccessories.com/subject.html?topicid=35&referring%20topicid=35&navtypeid=13&pagetypeid=34&prevPageIndex=1&selectedFamily=generic (For Canadians)
                      https://www.meliconi.fr/fr/prodotti/programma-telecomando/

                      ;-)

                      --
                      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                      0
                  2. I am looking for the code for my universal remote control for my smartbox digital satellite receiver.
                    0
                    1. Contributor
                      Hello,

                      Nothing in the list of codes for DVD - Hyundai.

                      You need to use the automatic search method described in the manual.

                      --
                      To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                      0
                      1. Hello, I would like a code for my Hyundai DVD
                        0
                        1. Contributor
                          Hello,

                          NEW!

                          By clicking HERE you can download the list of codes for the Medion/Lifetec 41169 remote control

                          --
                          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                          0
                          1. Contributor
                            Hello,

                            0245 for an SBC RU240 Philips remote control

                            --

                            To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                            0
                            1. Hello,
                              I have a BLUSKY 36 inch TV, I would like to know the code to program a universal remote. Thank you.
                              0
                              1. Contributor
                                Hello,

                                I consulted my crystal ball. It was unable to tell me the model of your remote control!

                                --
                                To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
                                0
                                1. Hello,
                                  I would like some information about the Wilson TV code.
                                  Thank you in advance!
                                  0
                                  1. Contributor
                                    The title of the discussion is Lifetec remote control code

                                    Is your remote control from the Lifetec (or Medion) brand? Please specify the model number.

                                    If not, why are you asking your question here? Start your own discussion.
                                    It's free. lol
                                    0
                                    1. Je possède une télécommande Lifetec LT6461 et je cherche un code pour une télévision Madion.
                                      0
                                  • 1
                                  • 2