Lifetec remote control code

Hello everyone
I hope you can help me, I have lost the code for
my Lifetec LT 4688 universal remote for a Hitachi television.
Thank you in advance for sending me the codes, sincerely.

40 answers

  1. Pascal, hello, can you help me find the right code for my television brand SANYO? THANK YOU!!!

    4
    1. Codes for Sanyo TV: 003 - 004 - 006 - 016 - 018 - 027 - 029 - 030 - 031 - 040 - 043 - 073 - 127 - 131 - 160
      0
    2. @Anne88Hello,
      I'm contacting you because you can help me with a universal remote control.
      I would like to control my Freebox, my Grundig television, my Sansui amplifier, and my TSM DivX player (Brand sold at INTERNITY).
      Thank you in advance for your help.
      Azzedine
      0
    3. Bonjour, je recherche des informations sur la marque Samsung, peux-tu m'aider ? Merci.
      0
  2. I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
    3
    1. Hello everyone!!! I have a Lifetec LT4688 remote control and I lost the list of codes!!!
      Can someone help me?? I need the code for a 36cm Minerva television
      Thank you in advance
      A+++
      2
      1. Hello,

        I have a LIFETEC LT6461 universal remote and I would like to please have the codes for my BLUEsky television.

        Thank you.
        1
        1. Hello, does anyone have the Samsung TV codes for the Lifetec LT6461?
          Thanks in advance.
          1
          1. here is the link to the complete documentation of the lifetec LT4688 remote control
            with the universal codes.

            http://www.cocagnenet.org/files/tc_lifetec_lt_4688.pdf

            the codes start on page 9
            1
            1. Thank you very much,
              I too have lost the manual and
              your link is a great help to me.
              Thanks again.

              dominique.dacosta@tele2.fr
              0
          2. 003 004 016 019 021 023 027 033 041 045 046 047 085 118 123 131 133 138 139 140 141 142 144 Here are the codes for Hitachi. Do you know the codes for Canalsat? Thank you, see you soon.
            0
            1. I'm sorry David, I can't help you with the Canalsat codes.
              Thank you for your input.
              0
            2. Good evening David
              can you give me the codes for my lifetec LT4688
              with the FIRSTLINE 36 cm TV
              thanks in advance
              arrot
              0
            3. @arrotCodes for TV First Line: 003 - 009 - 026 - 051 - 062 - 129
              0
            4. Hello
              I stupidly lost my manual with the LT4688 remote.
              But I know that I couldn't find the settings for my TV in the manual, I had done an automatic search.

              Can someone remind me of the key combination to start this search and then save it?
              Thanks
              0
            5. @BougliHello,

              I also lost the manual, do you have the steps to search in automatic mode?
              Thanks in advance.
              0
          3. I only have the codes for the Lifetec LT 4688 for Hitachi TV. Still, try these:
            003 004 016 019 021 023 027 033 041 045 046 047 085 118 123 131 133 138 141 142 144 one of them might work.
            Hi
            0
            1. I'm looking for the codes for a Sharp, does anyone have the codes?
              Thank you in advance, Maxime.
              0
              1. for Sharp TV: 001 - 005 - 027 - 029 - 059 - 187 - 188
                0
              2. @Anne88Hello Anne, can you help me find the codes for my Lifetec LT universal remote control for my Radiola brand television? Thank you in advance.
                0
            2. I am looking for the codes for a SELECO, does anyone have the codes?
              Thank you in advance.
              0
              1. Hello, it's nice of you to give the codes. I also need a code for an AKIBA television. Thank you very much.
                0
                1. Hello everyone, can you help me find the code for the Freebox with a universal remote, and how to enter it? Thank you.
                  0
                  1. I can't find the code for a Sharp TV with a SoleCore320E remote control.
                    0
                    1. sorry SOLE CONTROL 230E
                      0
                  2. Hello everyone,

                    I have a LIFETEC LT 6461 universal remote and I would like to please have the codes for my H&B DX-3255 DIVX player.

                    Thank you in advance.
                    0
                    1. A person could give me the codes for my livetec LT 4688 on a Grundig television, thank you very much.
                      0
                      1. Hello everyone,

                        I have a LIFETEC LT 6461 universal remote and I would like to please have codes for my AXIL AD600 DIGITAL RECEIVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH XAV52
                        0
                        1. Hello everyone,
                          I have a TSM309 DivX player, and I'm looking for the code for my universal remote so I can operate it.
                          Thank you very much.
                          0
                          1. Good evening,

                            I am looking for the codes for a Liftec universal remote for an "Axil AD600. If anyone could help me, thank you in advance!!
                            0
                            1. Hello

                              I am looking for the user manual for this player, mine is missing.

                              Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

                              B
                              0
                              • 1
                              • 2