Hisense TV code not found!

Hello,
can you help me? I have three universal remotes, none of which recognize my HISENSE brand television. I tried both automatic and manual programming, but nothing works. Help me, the original remote is broken. For the
t'nb slim3 remote, I don't have a code and the website doesn’t list the brand that corresponds to my TV. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.17

2 answers

  1. TV 1090 is the only code I have.
    1. Good evening, maybe like this:
      turn on the TV (no other remote-controlled device should be on)

      take the remote control and stand in front of the TV

      select the TV mode on the remote with the plus or minus buttons, pressing once per second until

      the TV turns off. Do this slowly; TVs sometimes react to this method. If the TV turns off, memorize the displayed code

      hoping that it works

      best regards

      sussi