Lost pin code Hisense TV

Hello,

I can't find my pin code for my Hisense TV to search for channels. Best regards

Configuration: Android / Chrome 88.0.4324.152

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    Usually the default code can be found in the manual.
    Otherwise:
    0000, 1234, 1111, 7777, or 9999.
    --
    The enemy is stupid: he thinks we are the enemy while it's actually him!
    Pierre Desproges
    1. And if we can't find it in the manual, what do I do??

  2. Moderator
    Hello,
    Have you tried 1234, 0000?
    It is generally possible to contact customer service directly through their website or via the contact details mentioned in the TV manual.

    --
    I call a spade a spade *
         *in French in the text
    1. Hello yes I tried my nothing works ?????????
    2. @Nad

      Cool buddy, thanks to you I had lost my code, I put the code you gave and it works directly, thank you.