Qui connait?

bonjour est ce que qq'un connait les paroles de ce slow de 1986 "Jane" du groupe Century merci

2 réponses

  1. c'est ici HTML - Méta Tags
    0
    1. Jane, my heart is on the line
      You've grow too fast
      I lost the time
      Jane, you're counting out your age
      I read the signs like a mental sign
      Jane, impossible to spell your name
      Jane, the far away wind to touch
      And disappear in to love
      Jane, I'm talking in your sleep
      you'll never know
      I told you so, Jane,
      I never really
      could be near (you)
      Oh, baby Jane, is it a
      passion or a play or
      just a name?
      Nothing's impossible today
      Lost in paradise I can't solve survive
      Only half of life, Jane, the far away
      wind to touch and
      disappear in to love
      Jane, I'm talking in your sleep
      you'll never know
      I told you so, Jane,
      I never really
      could be near you
      Oh, baby Jane, is it a
      passion or a play or
      just a name?
      Nothing's impossible today
      Lost in paradise I can't solve survive
      Only half of love
      Jane, my heart is on the line
      Another day, another time
      Jane, my prayers are only words
      in black and white
      from left to right, Jane, I
      never really could be
      near you
      Wo, oh, Jane, I guess you'll never,
      know my name
      Jane... Oh, Oh Jane...
      0