Search serial drama
In the 1980s there was a TV series called The Will. The beginning of the film took place in the Far East and then in Australia, but no site remembers this film. I would love to be able to watch it again, thank you.
8 answers
-
Here I just found...
The Testament a 1981 mini-series broadcast in 1984 on Antenne 2 with Dorothy Alison
Synopsis: Together against the brutal chaos of World War II, the beginning of a love story, two lovers through a nightmare of captivity, across three continents and two decades...-
-
@rose marieHello,
I am sending you this message because the address of jopito is no longer valid. This concerns the mini-series Le Testament. Have you had satisfaction? If yes, are the DVDs available in France or with subtitles?
Your turn, would you be kind enough to procure a copy for me and at what price?
Thank you for your response. Best regards, Chantal -
@nereides01Hello, Have you managed to get a copy on DVD? If so, I’m interested. Thanks in advance, Best regards, Valérie
-
@rose marieHello, were you able to find a copy? Best regards, Valérie
-
-
Type: Mini-series | Icon Genre Genre(s): Dramatic and Romantic
Icon Première diffusion Start of airing: 1981 | Icon Fin de diffusion End of airing: 1981
1st original broadcast: 04/10/1981 | 1st French broadcast: 16/02/1984
Number of seasons: 1 | Number of episodes: 6 | Icon Average duration Average duration: 50 Min
Icon Country of production Country of production: United States
Icon Original broadcast Original broadcast: PBS
Icon French broadcast France broadcast: Antenne 2
Distribution
Dorothy Alison ..... Mme Frith (1981-1981)
Bryan Brown ..... Joe Harmon (1981-1981)
Gordon Jackson ..... Noel Strachan (1981-1981)
Helen Morse ..... Jean Paget (1981-1981)
Learn more: http://www.a-suivre.org/annuseries/encyclopedie/series.php?series=2902#ixzz7141Q0Qwy
All rights of reproduction and representation are reserved and the exclusive property of A-suivre.org/AnnuSéries.com -
The TV series is on VHS available for sale on Amazon.fr
-
I’m going to have them burned to a DVD and I’ll make you a copy, but I need a little time. I’m including my direct email; reply to me to get yours.
Happy New Year to you as well
jo.thobois@gmail.com-
Hello madam,
my sister and mother being fans of the series "Le Testament," I would be grateful if you could provide me with a copy of the series either on CD or USB drive.
The simplest option is to send it to me by postal mail on a cash-on-delivery basis. That way it will cost you nothing.
Here is my address:
Yann Franquet / 02 Rue des Capucines / 31320 Castanet-Tolosan
My email ***@***
Thank you for your efforts.
Yann
-
-
Hello! I’m very interested!!! How to do it??? thank you in advance, and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
-
Hi there, I have 2 videotapes with the entire TV series The Testament that I love, but I’m going to put them on DVD because I don’t have a VCR anymore. I could duplicate them afterward if you’re interested
best regards to all-
-
-
-
-
@mamioursHello, were you able to get a DVD of this series? Best regards, Valérie
-
-
I think I’ve been looking for the same soap operas for a long time—you, him, was military and she English. It was superb. I’d like to watch them again too. Maryse 58
-
Hello, I also remember the serial The Testament and I think it was with the actor Bryan Brown. I would like to have more information but I couldn't find any site that recalls it.