Arrêter en vbscript

```vbscript
Dim objShell
Dim strShutdown

strShutdown = "shutdown -s -t 0 -f"

Set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run strShutdown

Wscript.Quit
```

13 answers

  1. Hello,

    I am also a beginner in VBS, but the answer was in the script...
    It asks for the computer name, you just need to cancel the prompt by using "." :
    Dim objShell, strComputer, strInput Dim strShutdown Do strComputer = "." If strComputer <> "" Then strInput = True End if Loop until strInput = True strShutdown = "shutdown -s -t 0 -f -m \\" & strComputer set objShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell") objShell.Run strShutdown Wscript.Quit
    6
    1. Thank you very much for your help, it works, thanks.
      -1
      1. Your code doesn't work. Obviously, because it's C... so with VBSscript....

        I found out how to change the privilege level. It is done when connecting to the WMI.
        So you need to modify the code I gave you as follows:

        On Error Resume Next

        strComputer = "."
        Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate,(Shutdown)}\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
        if Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Wscript.Echo "Error connecting to " & strComputer & " : " & Err.Description
        Err.Clear
        wscript.quit
        end if
        Set oWindows = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Name From Win32_OperatingSystem")
        if Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Wscript.Echo "Error querying " & strComputer & " : " & Err.Description
        Err.Clear
        wscript.quit
        end if

        For Each oSys In oWindows
        oSys.Win32ShutDown(5)
        if Err.Number <> 0 Then
        Wscript.Echo "Error shutting down the system " & strComputer & " : " & Err.Description
        Err.Clear
        wscript.quit
        end if
        Next
        wscript.quit

        Thus, it works perfectly.

        Good luck.
        1
        1. OK, good to know.
          Actually, at first, my code worked to remotely shut down a computer.
          I connected to its WMI with administrator privileges, so I never had this elevation of privileges issue: it always worked.

          So is your problem solved???
          -1
          1. I found this
            If your application needs a privilege for certain actions (for example, requesting the shutdown of the workstation), you can use the function below. Note that it is recommended to always remove a privilege once the action is completed.

            The following function grants or revokes (depending on the value of the parameter grant) the privilege specified by the parameter name:

            bool __fastcall SetPrivilege(AnsiString name, bool grant)
            {
            TOKEN_PRIVILEGES wTokenIn, wTokenOut;
            DWORD wLength;
            HANDLE wCurrentProcess, wToken;
            _LUID wLuid;
            bool ret;

            wCurrentProcess = GetCurrentProcess();
            OpenProcessToken(wCurrentProcess, TOKEN_ADJUST_PRIVILEGES | TOKEN_QUERY, &wToken);
            LookupPrivilegeValue(NULL, name.c_str(), &wLuid);
            wTokenIn.PrivilegeCount = 1;
            wTokenIn.Privileges[0].Luid = wLuid;
            wTokenIn.Privileges[0].Attributes = (grant?SE_PRIVILEGE_ENABLED:0);
            ret = AdjustTokenPrivileges(wToken, FALSE, &wTokenIn, sizeof(TOKEN_PRIVILEGES), &wTokenOut,&wLength);
            CloseHandle(wToken);

            return ret;
            }

            For example, to add the SE_SHUTDOWN_NAME parameter, perform an action, and then remove the privilege, based on the information from the MSDN listing the authorization constants (see below), we will use:

            SetPrivilege("SeShutdownPrivilege",true);
            // actions
            SetPrivilege("SeShutdownPrivilege",false);
            2
            1. otherwise the other one works perfectly
              -1
              1. I have the same "error at stop, privilege not maintained"
                I'm going to see what we can do.
                -1
                1. No, that's not it.
                  If we replace
                  oSys.Win32ShutDown(5) with oSys.Win32ShutDown(4) which allows to log off, it works.
                  When I display the error, I get a message "privilege not maintained"
                  But I am on Vista....

                  Can you modify the script as follows:

                  On Error Resume Next
                  strComputer = "."
                  'connect to the local WMI
                  Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
                  ' query on the objects
                  Set oWindows = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Name From Win32_OperatingSystem")
                  For Each oSys In oWindows
                  oSys.Win32ShutDown(5)
                  if Err.Number <> 0 Then
                  Wscript.Echo "Error shutting down: " & strComputer & " : " & Err.Description
                  Err.Clear
                  wscript.quit
                  end if

                  Next

                  wscript.quit

                  And see the message it shows you???
                  -1
                  1. Is it a silly question, but is it possible for WMI to be disabled?
                    0
                    1. Thank you for the code; a window saying "system shutdown in progress" does appear, but it doesn't turn off. However, when a shutdown is initiated without a specified time, it shuts down after 30 seconds, but not this time. Can you test it?
                      Thank you.
                      0
                      1. I propose the following code, using WMI.
                        However, I created it from 2 existing codes (which worked separately) and I'm not sure that the final combination works...

                        On Error Resume Next
                        strComputer = "."
                        'connect to the local WMI
                        Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
                        ' query the objects
                        Set oWindows = objWMIService.ExecQuery("Select Name From Win32_OperatingSystem")
                        For Each oSys In oWindows
                        oSys.Win32ShutDown(5)
                        Wscript.Echo "System shutdown in progress: " & pComputer
                        Next

                        wscript.quit
                        0
                        1. I found a code to activate .bat

                          but I'm struggling to create it, I have the code but I can't create it with shutdown -s in it

                          CreateObject(servername.typename [, location])

                          if someone could help me thanks
                          0