I would like to have the names of companies that are involved in software development related to vehicle technical inspection. I already have Protechnologies Systems and Genilink on my list and I am looking for more.
I have been a controller for 6 years, we are heavily monitored, we have a network audit (Securitest in my case) every year and if for some reason there is one single blank report missing, then the inspector will completely mess with your head.
papy
good job my man but how do I deal with it if you can't read hard stamping?
said
The Moroccan network "REVITEX" has just designed a software with a unique technology in the professional sector, allowing it to connect to any technical control center in the world and ensure a quality management system compliant with standard 17020 remotely, with the most attractive fees in the international market.
willopro
Since I became independent with Protechnologies and therefore the Autosoft Explorer software, I am much more satisfied than before at Autovision. Simple but complete and reliable software. Responsive hotline. For my next center, the question is not up for debate. It will be with Autosoft Explorer.
zack
Personally, I use the AUTOSOFT EXPLORER software from the company Protechnologies, and I am very satisfied with it. Nice look, easy to use, efficient hotline... I am currently very satisfied.
carol
Hello everyone
You can find the list of software control publishers on the UTAC OTC website
http://www.utac-otc.com/...
If the link is no longer active, follow the documentation base on the left and then go to VL IT.
mole
I want the software.
AlienTechnology
I invite you to contact Alien Technology www.aliendoit.com contact@aliendoit.com
Ricq
Little joker, Uncle!!! I suppose you also need the windshield stickers!!!
morequo
Here is what you are looking for: we have a ready-made software for Dekra, a complete, very secure, and efficient software with the PDA and GIEGLAN option. Contact:
www.alientdoit.com
Alien Technology
I am correcting the address of the Alien Technology site www.aliendoit.com and thank you
Subotua
Hello,
I have the same concern, but I can't find any information on the software Carol; who is the publisher? I'm mainly looking for software suitable for PL / TCP (public transport)
Thank you for your responses.
bruno
Hello We are the publishers of the CAROL vl and CAROL pl software, you can contact me for more information Best regards
workgroup
@brunoHello We are a group of independent technical inspection centers in Morocco, and we are looking for software developers for technical inspection according to the regulations in Morocco (protocol available). Thank you for your assistance workgroup
Jojo
@workgroupContact me, I have what you need 06 60 93 99 72
SP
Hello, you can visit the website www.rdvpratiquepro.fr, which develops an efficient online appointment scheduling system for technical control centers.
jojo
Apparently, you are like me; you think that maintenance is the most important!
However, I would like to hear the opinion of a user of the KAROIL software because "vieillot" is something I'm not quite sure about.
Can you provide examples of modern or outdated features?
fabio
Thank you Jojo, you know how to read, Karoil and Carol are not the same at all, but I maintain that Carol VL is very comprehensive, quick troubleshooting thanks to online IT support with real IT professionals, I have no interest in Autonome, but I worked with Protechnologie and it's very average...... on a good choice and work well.
jojo
Is it the maintenance that is disastrous or the software that isn't good?
What software did you use for technical control?
And if you used several, can you share the strengths of each one?
Thank you
cede
HI KAROIL, IT'S ESPECIALLY THE MAINTENANCE IN CASE OF A PROBLEM WITH AN ENDLESS WAIT TO GET A TECHNICIAN, ON AVERAGE 5 DAYS (I'M NOT JOKING) WHICH IS THE WORST, AND ALSO THE SOFTWARE WHICH IS NOT USER-FRIENDLY AND OLD.
FOR AUTOSOFT (WHICH I WORK ON) FROM GENILINK, IT'S SIMPLE, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT WITH A SIMPLE AND VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE AND EXCELLENT MAINTENANCE WITH THE SLIGHTEST PROBLEM (IF WE CAN CALL IT A PROBLEM) RESOLVED IN 5 MINUTES FLAT FROM CALL TO RESOLUTION, RATED 20 OUT OF 20 WITHOUT EXAGGERATION, IT'S THE BEST.
BUT BE CAREFUL, YOU KNOW THAT ONLY AUTO SECURITE USES GENILINK (EACH NETWORK HAS ITS OWN PROGRAM) SO YOU CAN'T WORK AT AUTOVISION AND HAVE GENILINK'S AUTOSOFT SOFTWARE. GOOD CHOICE AND WORK WELL.
Jojo
Don't fight, KAROIL and CAROL are not the same.
CAROL is the software for independents, and KAROIL is the IT company that produces the technical control software for AUTOVISION.
However, the best one is the one that users simply prefer; CAROL is used by 200 or 300 centers, while the software from the company KAROIL is used by over 1000 centers.
And in that, no one is unhappy.
cede
Thank you Jojo, I learned something, but I certify that Karoil's assistance is disastrous as far as I'm concerned. Fortunately, I work with Autosoft from Genilink most of the time... bye.
hbo
The best is not Carol, it is AutoSoft, the first under Windows placed with independents and in 1997 with Autosécurité and 3as. AutoSoft is protechnologies.
fabio
I am a controller and I work with Carol VL, one of the best. Top maintenance and guaranteed follow-up.
cede
Karoil is the least serious of all, and the best is Genilink.
fabio
@cedeNot agreeing with you, check your sources! Most independents work with CAROL for light and heavy vehicles, I really have no issues with it. It is even recognized by the Ministry of Education for a project preparing for the automotive technical inspection, check it out on CT Mag.
karman
Could you provide me with more information about the CAROL program, contact person, address thank you in advance. Do you have a quality lexicon that you could send me by email? Thank you best regards, KARMAN