E-loterie
Solved
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there are any people who know about e-lottery and how it works. Thanks for any replies there may be.
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
30 answers
-
What many of us have won at the E-LOTTERY without having played! sent by: lawfirmcoleandrew@googlemail.com / etudesmaitrecoleandrew@yahoo.co.uk and payment via CITIGROUP BANK ADDRESS LONDON CITIBANK JEFFREY FRED SYDNEY International Transfers Director Citigroup Centre 33 Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5LB internationaldirectiontransfer@googlemail.com_body
15 Bede house, Manor Fields Putney Hill London SW 15 3LT England lawyer of the London bar council.
I invite you and the other "winners" to fill out the form on the website www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr (possibility to remain anonymous) and to file a complaint if you have suffered harm.
If this can stop this scam (that being said, the initial messages really look "official").
Your turn to act! -
Hello,
I am proposing a game strategy for EuroMillions identical to the one E-lottery offered you; it is detailed at http://www.mialotto.com or directly in this section http://www.mialotto.com/euromillions.php
To return to this subject, E-lottery was a serious company that really paid its affiliates. The only thing I have to reproach this company (I was an affiliate myself) is that its leaders became too greedy; they initially offered groups of 39 players, then they increased to 59 players, whereas 36 players were enough to guarantee the two stars (at that time, as it currently requires 55 lines to secure the stars).
On Mialotto.com, you do not pay more for your syndicate spot; the sole purpose of the site is to win the EuroMillions jackpot together.
Good luck! -
Hello,
Some updates regarding e-lottery, the company has been around since 2002 and can boast of being one of the best network marketing companies on the internet. e-lottery buys lottery tickets and EuroMillions tickets to organize groups of players.
Playing in a group dramatically increases the odds in the lottery; according to official statistics, one in four jackpots is won by a group of players. e-lottery thus forms syndicates for EuroMillions, UK Lotto, and for the Spanish Super Draws (winnings guaranteed in every draw).
Several e-lottery syndicates have come very close to hitting the jackpot in the Lotto, which makes sense, as there are fewer numbers to find, making it easier to win, especially with the two stars of EuroMillions in hand! You can automatically participate each week for £5 (€5) in EuroMillions and the UK Lotto and even have multiple syndicates to further increase your chances.
Over 200,000 people are e-lottery members to date, half of whom are affiliates who recommend e-lottery products (EuroMillions and Lotto) and earn commissions on each sale.
Affiliation is now free; you can become an e-lottery affiliate for free and receive all the necessary tools to start your home business (you can also recommend EuroMillions and Lotto to your family, that's something!).
Becoming an e-lottery affiliate really allows you to earn money online; by dedicating a few hours a day to your activity, you will reap the fruits of your labor. You can rely on a cutting-edge technology system and on a well-present multilingual team.
The sponsor-affiliate contact is also very important and essential to quickly understand the system and thus earn money more easily.
In summary:
-with e-lottery you can play online at EuroMillions and the Lotto with fewer numbers to find
-you can start a home business without investment
-you can do both, play (and win more often) and recommend e-lottery products
To become an affiliate for free and start your business, here is the link:
http://www.smarterwaytomakemoney.com/Default.aspx?m=202214SR
To play with e-lottery at EuroMillions or the Lotto, here is the link:
http://ww1.v-w-d.com/redir.asp?m=202214SR&target=/vwdguest/signup.asp?ptype=r
To do both, sign up as a player and go to your member area using your credentials received by email. Then click on become an affiliate.
You can visit this site for more info:
http://www.heureauxmillions.com
If you need a guest ID, here is one: 202214SR
Good luck to all for your success! -
Hello koala
You're right, definitely don't send money in exchange for a fake prize, it's a scam, but the lottery company does exist and they're legit! If you're aware that it still remains a lottery!! With a better chance of winning than with a traditional game for sure, but still a lottery (there's no harm, millions of people play it) so go for it at this lottery address
http://ww11.v-w-d.com/225215yg -
I also received an email from the e-lottery some time ago saying that I had won 590,000 euros. I therefore shared my personal information such as my address, my phone number, and my ID, and now they are asking me to give 250 euros for the check delivery fees. All of this is from Master Jean-Yves Essoh.
I asked him to take this money from the so-called winnings and to stop calling me every day. I also reported it to the police, who assured me that if I had really won something, I should not have to give anything in return. They said that anything involving foreign entities is 90% internet scams and that I should never send money.-
Hi koala
You're right, definitely do not send money in exchange for a fake gain, it’s a scam, but the lottery company does exist and it's legitimate! Just be aware that it’s still a lottery!! With better chances of winning than with a traditional game for sure, but still a lottery (there's no harm, millions of people play it). So go ahead and check this lottery address
http://ww11.v-w-d.com/225215yg
-
-
Yes, in fact all the emails you receive from E-lottery before your registration are huge scams! If the email address of the scam is from Yahoo, forget it; E-lottery goes through anonymous companies!
However, I have a question: I just registered and I have a problem; I haven't received the confirmation email after a day's wait. My email address is hotmail.fr and I am in France. Can someone help me???-
Hello Darkhome,
if you have a Hotmail address, check that your anti-spam filter has not intercepted the confirmation messages from VWD.
Otherwise, you can write (in French) directly to VWD's customer support (admin@vwdmail.com) specifying your name, email address, and registration date. Explain to them that you have not received the welcome emails following your registration, and they will resend them to you very quickly.
You can also contact your sponsor; it is their role to help you and answer your questions.
Good luck for the upcoming draws!
christophe
http://www.2LaChance.com
-
-
Hello everyone.
I would like to answer those who have questions about the lottery..
You are right, it is one of the few legal networks in France that works, I can certify that because I am a member.
If you want me to answer your questions, or even for registrations, I can help you.
In any case, I guarantee you complete security.
It's a fantastic marketing network to generate additional income, for example.
See you soon. -
If it's a scam e-lottery, do you know why? Because the pyramid scheme is prohibited in France, except in England.
What is the pyramid? You are the sponsor and you have to recruit protégés; with a certain number of protégés, you receive money, which is prohibited in France except for sponsorship.-
Regardless of my belief that it's preferable to express oneself on a forum in a way other than SMS language (messages here are not charged by the number of letters they contain :-) ), it turns out that, on the substance, your message reflects a total misunderstanding of MLM E-lottery.
Pyramid schemes are banned in England just as they are throughout the European Union. But before denouncing a system as being pyramid-like, one should first inform themselves about what a pyramid scheme actually is (see my post above…).
I regularly receive emails from people who are victims of scams that exploit the reputation and seriousness of VWD (Virtual World Direct).
So to clarify (again), the E-lottery system legally offers to organize groups of players for the UK Lotto and Euromillions.
All regular players of these lotteries know the advantages of playing in a group rather than playing alone. (Increasing your chances of winning at a lower cost) The E-lottery system offers additional benefits. (See http://www.2lachance.com )
In order to promote this product, the company VWD has chosen the "word of mouth" method. Thus, one can only become a player member by being sponsored.
This introduces an ancillary marketing system (MLM) that is perfectly legal as long as it meets the criteria of European legislation (which is the case for E-lottery).
So people who wish to profit from their game stakes or who want to earn additional income can, by being affiliated, promote the E-lottery system.
So, initially, an E-lottery affiliate can promote this gaming system and sponsor players. They then earn commissions in the same way that a salesperson can earn commissions on the sale of a product.
In a second stage, an MLM also offers the possibility for an affiliate to create their own distribution network. This affiliate supervises and organizes a network of people who also wish to promote the "product" E-lottery.
This is not pyramid-like because there is a real product to promote (slots within groups of players). Moreover, no commissions are earned by recruiting affiliates.
So here are these few clarifications that seemed necessary given some posts that convey certain false preconceived ideas…
For more information, you always have (among others) the website http://www.2lachance.com
Chris33
-
-
Salut, je suis affilié à e-lottery. Si tu veux savoir comment fonctionne e-lottery, va sur le site www.top-business-online.com, c'est un site qui va te montrer tout ce que tu veux savoir.
-
Sorry Willy, I don't know how to write French very well, I speak Spanish, I am Cuban and I am affiliated with e-lottery. If you ever want to know more about the e-lottery syndicate, here I am sending you a presentation video of the site with an explanation. I have been affiliated for 5 months and I am very happy. With e-lottery, you don't just earn money by playing the EuroMillions, watch the video and you will understand what I am talking about, thank you.
Presentation video of E-LOTTERY http://www.club-du-succes.com/194150/presentation.php
TO CONTACT ME lala20cu@gmail.com
MSM / lala20cu@yahoo.com -
Hello everyone,
I would also like to share this email regarding "THE HUGE SCAM" of ELOTTERY emails.
I received an email saying that I had won 59,000 euros (great, the best day of my life, weird isn’t it, there’s a crisis, right?).
First, check if there are any physical contact details in the email: address, SIRET/SIREN number.
Then, if the bailiff is a shady character living in Ivory Coast, forget it right away; they have realized that they can scam from a distance without having to travel from Ivory Coast.
The email is often signed by Mr. Simplice, okay, fine, still no precise identity (phone number, address, etc...)
In the future, if you haven't played yourself, don't think that the good Lord Internet will come to give you gifts, ESPECIALLY IN TIMES OF CRISIS.
See you later
Luigi -
Bonjour Wil, ce que vous avez reçu est une arnaque, ce sont des arnaqueurs qui se font passer pour la société e-lottery. E-lottery est une société sérieuse. A priori, ils vous demandent de verser des frais contre la remise du gain. Ne prenez pas en compte ce type de message, supprimez-le.
-
Good evening everyone, sorry for my French, those interested in e-lottery, I can already tell you that it is not a scam at all, e-lottery is serious, for those interested
presentation video of E-LOTTERY http://www.club-du-succes.com/194150/presentation.php
TO CONTACT ME lala20cu@gmail.com
MSM / lala20cu@yahoo.com
thank you -
@afillie-e-lotteryI have been a member for almost 2 years and I found a system that guarantees my 2 stars in EuroMillions, so better chances of winning the big prize, but it remains a game of chance. Check my site, there is a scan of one of the checks already received from the company + help and useful sites to start your membership.
You can register at VWD to help you complete the registration and to answer any questions you may have. I am leaving you a useful link where you can use Moneybookers to pay for the subscription or by bank transfer, but fees are calculated, so choose the best one for you. A new "conference" presenting the E-lottery concept!
This new conference is pre-recorded and thus accessible 7 days a week and 24 hours a day,
Win €1500 by playing 5 numbers on Wednesday and Saturday in the UK Lotto; if you get 5 out of the 6 numbers, you win the amount of £1000.
Click the link and the yellow logo on the e-lottery site:
€1500
http://ww11.v-w-d.com/redir.asp?m=103469CP&target=/default.asp?goto=/vwdguest/match5.asp
explanations:
http://euromillions-uk.ibelgique.com
Help forum partners:
http://businessland.aceboard.fr here the check and help
If you also plan to be an active member, check the box for £4.99 to receive your commissions every month and thus play for free after 5 people join your group.
The additional £20 to be paid is a reserve in case your next month is not paid on time; this covers your subscription (1 month) to avoid losing your numbers and members in your group! Not mandatory...
You benefit from a 2-week trial period; if you are not satisfied, you can request a refund by sending an email to admin@vwdmail.com.
See you soon. -
@christopheJust a correction on the previous message:
The affiliation costs £9.9 for one year and not £4.99 anymore. And this has been the case since June 2008.
Moreover, the 15-day "satisfaction or money back" trial is also part of the old marketing plan. The new plan, which makes a clearer distinction between player members and affiliate members, no longer offers this option.
All the information is on http://www.2LaChance.com
chris33
-
-
Hello everyone, I'm a new member because I received an email in my MSN inbox from e_lottery saying that I had won the sum of 59,000 euros. I then replied, and I received a message from a certain Mr. Lemaître who added me to his MSN contacts, and I had a conversation with him on MSN. He asked for some information about me, which I provided, and then he said he would send me a certificate of winnings acceptance.
However, having some doubts, I searched the internet for information about this and saw that many of you had problems with them, so I shared with him what I had read and that I wanted proof of what I had won. He told me that I needed to go to Abidjan to receive my check; I said no. He then told me I had to send them a bank account statement or that I would have to pay them 150 euros to cover the check's shipping fees. I told them that was too much even if it was abroad and that I disagreed. He then said he would send me a certificate of winnings refusal. So I'm waiting!!!
I'll keep you updated if I receive it, but I don't have high hopes.
Is there anyone among you who has had the same problem as me? -
and a scam on top of that
-
I am >JEAN FRANCOIS<, here is the presentation of the opportunity el-lottery- as you requested CLICK OR COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW
http://www.e-lottery-syndicat-mondial.new.fr
I think this presentation will surprise you, just like it did me!
Because you are going to discover something simple and effective that everyone can benefit from, but above all it's something you already know!
I won’t say more, but feel free to jot down all your questions, then contact me after the presentation so we can discuss.
I look forward to giving you more information about this opportunity;
Best regards,
JEAN FRANCOIS AUER
You can contact me:
By email: >JFRANCOIS75@GMAIL.COM By phone: 0617977601
By MSN Messenger: JFRANCOIS75@GMAIL.COM -
What is a pyramidal scheme?
Why is it prohibited?
Before saying that a system is pyramidal, one must be able to answer these two questions.
Let’s imagine that I design a commercial system where I just need to recruit sellers to earn money from the sale of any product (any product but not fictional or virtual; otherwise, we are not talking about a pyramidal scheme but simply about fraud...!!).
So, I recruit sellers who pay an entry fee and work hard to sell the product. I earn commissions from each seller I have recruited and on the products they themselves sold.
This is pyramidal because, in the end, I can earn money without working, on the backs of the team I recruited, and no matter how much work these sellers do, I will always earn more than them.
Why is it prohibited? Because the legislator decided that, ultimately, if the selling work is done by the seller, it is normal for that same seller to earn more than the one who only recruited them...
Therefore, the fruit of real work (the sale of a product) should primarily go to the one who performs it.
This is the legal concept unanimously recognized by all European countries and applies to all internet marketing systems.
From this perspective, is the E-lottery marketing system pyramidal???
I promote the E-lottery system.
Do I earn commissions if I sponsor someone who also wants to promote this gaming system? NO absolutely not
Do I earn a commission if my sponsored affiliate themselves sponsors another player? Yes: 5% commission
How much does my affiliate earn for sponsoring a player? 20% commission
So, let’s imagine that the person I “recruited/sponsored” to promote this system generates a revenue of 100 euros. They will earn 20 euros in commission and I will earn 5 euros.
It is clear that in this mode of commission operation, not only do we earn nothing from the direct recruitment of sellers, but moreover, if we have a performing seller under us, they can earn much more than the one who sponsored them...
And this is how the E-lottery system is not pyramidal. Because the redistribution of profits from the sale of the product is not necessarily and automatically a pyramid!!
Everyone reaps the fruits of their work!
The leaders of VWD (who created the E-lottery system) are extremely concerned about operating within a legal framework. They have actually restructured the E-lottery marketing plan (which has existed since 2002) in June 2008 to comply with the new European legislation on internet marketing.
You will find a complete description of this marketing plan on my presentation site for the E-lottery system
http://www.2lachance.com/mlm-elottery.html
If you find a single article in this device that contradicts the law, I would be very interested to know about it!!!
To learn about the "E-lottery product," you can consult the presentation site
http://www.2lachance.com
Chris33 -
Ah, because you want to promote it...
It can't be that serious after all
It also looks like a pyramid scheme. -
Hello,
At the request of "Idibaliban," here is a brief summary of the E-lottery system.
The product: shares within a group of players.
The interest: playing in a group for Euromillions and Lotto allows for many tickets to be validated each week and to divide the costs among the group members. For example, in Euromillions, a group of players will play 36 tickets with all possible star combinations. This guarantees having the 2 correct stars before each draw.
The advantage of E-lottery: you pay your participation each week and don't have to worry about anything. VWD manages and organizes the player groups, buys lottery tickets from official organizations, checks the results, informs members by email, and fully redistributes the winnings to the members of the winning groups.
The disadvantages of E-lottery: VWD is a company that has offices, staff, a large computer system, in short, overheads and makes profits from the participations (not from game winnings). Therefore, it costs more than if you organized your own player group. For example, with 12 people, you can organize a Euromillions group for the same cost as an E-lottery Euromillions group (about 6 euros per week per member). It’s more advantageous as the winnings will then be divided by 12 instead of 39 (39 = number of people in an E-lottery Euromillions group). That being said, many people prefer the convenience of E-lottery rather than the hassle of organizing player groups.
Please note that in France, we are allowed to organize player groups, but it is prohibited to profit from participations...!!! In France, bookmakers are banned...not in England.
So, player groups increase the chances, but of course, it’s not a guarantee to win every time. For Euromillions, we have the 2 correct stars guaranteed, but we still need 5 correct numbers for the group to win the Jackpot. In Lotto, the 6th number is guaranteed, but the group also needs to win with the other 5 correct numbers to claim the jackpot.
That's it for the E-lottery product.
Regarding the business that allows for supplementary income or even a salary. It consists of promoting this product and sponsoring players. You receive 20% commission on the participations of sponsored players as long as they play. To promote E-lottery, it is not necessary to consume the product, meaning you don’t have to play. You must be an affiliate member, which costs about 13 euros per year... and that’s it!!
To the question of whether we win games with E-lottery? Yes, if we are lucky, and no if we are not... We must not forget that it remains a lottery and even if we increase chances with a player group, it is still a matter of luck and chance. (Officially, 1 big prize in 4 is won by a player group in the UK Lotto)
To the question of whether we make money promoting E-lottery?
Yes if we have good commercial sense, good relational skills, and a good knowledge of the product... In short, it's business.
No if we have no commercial sense, if we don't know the product perfectly, and if we have poor relational skills with people.
All the detailed information is on my presentation website http://www.2LaChance.com
don’t forget the forum http://www.2lachance.com/forum
Chris
PS: I have many contacts from people who want to participate in E-lottery and who are asking for information. Among these people, a good number come from North Africa (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia). If someone who speaks Arabic fluently is interested in promoting E-lottery in these countries, I will give them my prospect list. (I will give this list only to one person who has good motivation criteria, commercial sense, product knowledge, and IT/internet knowledge)-
Hi. I received a letter from the European Lottery Guild in August inviting me to play in the English lottery with a brochure that couldn't be more authentic, asking me to pay the registration fee of around 20 euros. Since I am in Algeria, the payment methods offered are by credit card or check made out to ELG, and this payment method is not convenient for us since we don't have credit cards, and for checks, we would need to open two accounts, one in foreign currency and another in dinars, and of course, we need to fund them with a substantial amount to have the accounts. So my question is: is there another payment method? P.S.: There is a toll-free number at the bottom of the letter; I tried to call, it rings but no one answers.
-
Hello,
I received an email from E-Lottery Syndicate, notifying me that I have won €59,000 in a lottery draw. There is a number in Côte d'Ivoire, plus a mobile number.
I have never played this type of game. If this is not a scam, then what is it?
Yet the bailiff Jean-Yves Essoh really exists... strange... -
-
@droseraHello,
what happened next with your winnings because I just received an email too?
thank you -
@droseraHello Yaya, what you have received are scammers pretending to be the e-lottery company, but they are not the e-lottery company. Do not pay attention to this type of message, delete it.
-
-
Hello!
I'm looking for a serious job online because I'm tired of all the empty promises.
Please give me some information about e_lottery, if people actually win with the game and especially regarding the work. Thank you!-
Otherwise, there's another solution: you break the eggs you have under your arms and you move to find a real job to earn your bread like everyone else who sweats all day to pay the taxes that are then redistributed to people who still believe that you can make a living on the internet.
Today, everyone wants to live off the internet without having lifted a finger in their life; it happens to a very small minority of people and THANKFULLY, because if there weren't idiots like me busting their asses, we'd still be in the Stone Age.
Otherwise, you can always try your luck with Eurobar and spend all day on the internet surfing for 6 months to earn 5 euros. Isn't life beautiful? -
I am >JEAN FRANCOIS<, and as agreed, here is the presentation on the e-lottery opportunity as you requested: CLICK OR COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW
http://www.e-lottery-syndicat-mondial.new.fr
I believe that, like me, this presentation will surprise you!
Because you will discover something simple and effective that everyone can benefit from, but above all, it's something you already know!
I won't say more, but feel free to write down all your questions and then contact me after the presentation so that we can discuss it.
I look forward to giving you more information about this opportunity;
Best regards,
JEAN FRANCOIS AUER
You can reach me:
By email: >JFRANCOIS75@GMAIL.COM By phone: 0617977601
By MSN Messenger: JFRANCOIS75@GMAIL.COM -
Do you know about the Euronews concept?
It's the same system as E-Lottery but more focused on the French-speaking part...
Imagine, you already have a list of referrals, and you can recreate it on this French MLM
We currently have only 4000 registered members, it's just the beginning...
For more info, it doesn't cost more: cyrilbellil@orange.fr
-
-
Hello,
E-lottery is neither a free lottery nor a scam.
It is a player grouping system for Euromillions and the UK Lotto, managed and organized by the company VWD.
More than 180,000 people currently use this gaming system. According to the official statistics from the UK Lotto organizers, 1 jackpot in 4 is won by a player group.
This is quite predictable since the principle of any gaming group is to increase the odds by playing multiple tickets and sharing the costs within the group.
I provide a complete presentation of this system on http://www.2lachance.com
and there is also a specific forum: http://www.2lachance.com/forum
You can contact me by email for further questions...I respond candidly by presenting the advantages and disadvantages of E-lottery. ( However, please write your questions without SMS style and with courtesy)
Chris33-
Hello Chris 33
I received an email from E-lottery indicating that I was the winner of the 5th prize, which is 60,000 euros. They are asking me to go to Abidjan to collect my check. Since I can't travel, they are offering to send it by postal check in exchange for fees that I would have to cover. What do you think? I see that you seem to know the system. I've never played any online games; this is an electronic address lottery, and I'm a bit skeptical???
Thank you for getting back to me quickly. -
@carboulaspecially do not follow up, it's a big scam, they will ask you for money to send you your so-called check and you will receive nothing. Don't respond to them anymore or threaten them with filing a complaint with the police, they finally left me alone thanks to that.
-
@carboulaHello,
You are absolutely right to be skeptical because the email you received cannot be from VWD (the company Virtual World Direct that manages the E-lottery player grouping system).
I have already responded on other forums to similar questions:
http://2lachance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4&sid=ae22dc6bff9e8caa729d3cec9ca95526
http://www.2lachance.com/news-elottery.html#news2
You can, if you wish, consult these articles which will tell you more about this kind of practice and about the actual functioning of E-lottery.
Best regards
Chris33 -
do you know the euronews concept?
It's the same system as E-Lottery but more reserved for the French-speaking part.....
Imagine, you already have a list of referrals, and you can recreate it on this French MLM
We currently have only 4000 registered, it's just the beginning....
For more info, it doesn’t cost any more: cyrilbellil@orange.fr
;) -
-
- 1
- 2
Next