Pascal the big brother

Closed
Hi everyone,
I would like to know which site allows you to watch full episodes of "Pascal le Grand Frère"?
I've looked everywhere and can't find it! Thank you!

26 answers

  1. Here's the episode with Thibault;

    http://lapince.forumotion.com/video-f15/pascal-le-grand-frere-thibault-tyrannise-son-entourage-t92.htm
    25
    1. Could someone please give me Thibault's MSN address,
      If anyone has it, please !!

      Thanks !! Kisses'
      0
    2. @JennKikOo! How are you?? I wanted to ask you if you had Thibaud's address =) x-gigi-popey-x@live.fr that's my msn if you want...

      Bi ' Z
      0
    3. Yes, I visited this site but there is only the first part. Would it be possible to know how to watch the second part? Thank you for replying, please help me, xxx.
      0
  2. Hi!!

    First of all, thank you for replying to me about that famous song!!

    Indeed, the song I'm looking for is the one that plays at the 38th minute, it's really beautiful but so hard to find lol!!

    Anyway, I will keep searching, and I'll keep you updated if I find it!!

    Thanks again, have a great day!!
    -2
    1. Hi everyone!!

      Yesterday, on May 19, 2009, I watched "Pascal le Grand Frère" with the young girl Flora! And there was a piece of music in this episode that played, and I've been searching for it for months and months. Yesterday, it played when Flora's mother was in her room and crying, then Pascal came to talk to her and comfort her!!
      It's a piece of music without lyrics, just some violin and a bit of piano!! It's sweet!!
      Please, help me, it's driving me crazy, lol!!

      Thank you in advance, have a great day!!
      -2
      1. When can we listen to this music?
        0
      2. @AB

        So this song plays a bit towards the middle of the episode when Flora's mom is crying in her room and Pascal comes to comfort her. There are no lyrics. I sincerely hope you can help me because this music is UNFINDABLE. Thank you in advance.

        0
      3. @MiiaIs it the music that can be heard around 38 minutes in this video:
        http://videos.tf1.fr/pascal-le-grand-frere/l-emission-du-mardi-19-mai-2009-en-integralite-4417744.html

        If so, I don't know, sorry. I feel like I've heard it somewhere before and I would be curious to know what it is.
        If it's not this music, could you tell us precisely when we can hear it?

        I advise you to create a new discussion in the Music/Radio forum which seems more appropriate.

        You can also post your request on these sites:
        http://www.trouvetamusique.com/
        https://www.watzatsong.com/en

        Hoping that someone finds it...
        Good luck.
        0
    2. Hello everyone!!!

      What I'm looking for is a piece of music that played in "Pascal, le grand frère" with David, but also Eric when he watches the video of his father and sister; it plays in almost every episode.

      In the music, there are no lyrics, just violin and piano; it's quite soft and calm.
      It also played in "Confessions Intimes" on February 24, in the episode with the young girl Madina, who has cystic fibrosis.

      Please help me, I've been looking for it forever.

      Kisses to everyone!!
      4
      1. Originally, Pascal's videos air on TF1 long after their broadcast
        --
        >>Liisoush . ' 99% Dumb =D <3
        0
        1. Hi, I'm looking for the latest video from Pascal le Grand Frère
          and I can't find anything
          help me???
          0
          1. Hi, I hope you're doing well!!

            On Tuesday, January 28th, I watched the episode "The Big Brother" with the young boy Éric, and I wanted to know if anyone knew the title of the song that plays when Éric sees his sister Cécilia's message and takes her in his arms!!

            It's a quite calm and soft song with no lyrics, featuring piano and a bit of violin as well!!

            I'm desperately searching for it and I can't find it. HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD it would be so kind of you!!
            (It also played in the show "Confession Intime" on Tuesday, February 24, 2009, in the documentary about the young girl Madina, who has cystic fibrosis; the music played right at the beginning of her documentary!!)
            This music is truly UNFINDABLE, that's why I'm eagerly waiting for your responses!!

            Have a good evening!!
            -2
            1. MCI THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU I'M HAPPY IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME I'M LOOKING FOR VIDEOS
              0
              1. Well!!! It has nothing to do with the big brother. Watch the video located at this address: https://www.tf1.fr/videos
                You need to fast forward to 5 minutes and 20 seconds
                Does anyone know the name of this song that is rather a movie score?
                (I was told it was an anthem, is that true?)
                0
                1. I have the impression that in "take it or leave it" there is also this music!
                  However, I have no idea what it is. Sorry :(
                  0
              2. Emission of January 27, Uncle Eric answers you: http://www.coulisses-tv.fr/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6437
                -2
                1. I would like to rewatch the episode of Kataree because I missed it, but I can't find the video anywhere on the internet.
                  Any solution?
                  0
              3. Hello.

                If you really want to watch entire series or movies for free and legally unlimited, go to allostreaming.com.
                0
                1. Hey, I hope you're doing well!!

                  On Tuesday, January 28th, I watched the episode "The Big Brother" with the young boy Éric, and I wanted to know if anyone knows the title of the song that plays when Éric watches the message from his sister Cécilia and takes her in his arms!! Because I'm desperately searching for it and I'm about to pull my hair out, lol HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xD it would be so kind of you!!

                  I eagerly await your responses!!
                  0
              4. Contributor
                Good evening,

                There are quite a few on YouTube or Dailymotion
                --
                       «    H  _  Y  _  P  _  N  _  Ø  _  T  _  I  _  C  _  E    »
                °o.(>_<).o°¯`*o.(^_^).o°¯`*o->(#_o)<-o°`¯*o.(O_o).o°`
                1
                1. Désolé mais c'est quoi le site pour YouTube ou Dailymotion?
                  0
                2. Contributor
                  @mymiiie- Youtube
                  - Dailymotion
                  --
                  .°<( zicktraxx )>°. A man is not good at everything, but he is never fit for nothing.
                  0
              5. YOU GO TO TF1.FR PASCAL THE BIG BROTHER AND NORMALLY YOU HAVE AN IMAGE OF PASCAL AND YOU CLICK
                -2
                1. It's good, I found it. It's The Lidlows Legend of the Fall theme. But now I'm looking for another one:
                  it sounds like a church song: you can hear male voices singing incomprehensible words. It resembles a bit of church music.
                  0
              6. Yeah but it's easy to find the problem, it's that they never play the videos, that my content gets rejected!
                2
                1. Hello,
                  I am looking for a movie soundtrack in the big brother where there are no lyrics. It's in the episode with Coralie. When she announces that she found her internship to her family. It's at that moment.
                  Thank you for giving me a lead.
                  6
                  1. > Go to dailymotion
                    > Type in the search: Pascal le grand frère flora*
                    you type the name of the person you want to see, there's flora, barbara ...
                    and then you have the episodes, it works for flora for me!
                    -2
                    1. Can someone tell me where to watch the episode of Kataree?
                      -2
                      1. go on YouTube or Dailymotion, the one about Kataree is there ;)
                        (by the way, the ones on TF1's site don't work..)
                        0
                      2. @saw24Vas-y, envoie-moi le lien à mettre sur YouTube ou Dailymotion car je cherche celle de Kataree et je ne la trouve pas !!!
                        0
                    • 1
                    • 2