col Good game to you then and happy building -- The geek, like the printer or scanner, is a peripheral connected to the computer.
smolen54
Author
Thank you, but with this code, I already have $300,000,000 and I've already built 15 roller coasters, and thank you very much and for the money code for RollerCoaster 2.
SW21
If you want to play with unlimited money, make it in the sandbox.
gauthleouf
Can we do the codes in the playable demo?
amine
appuyez sur shift avant d'exécuter le code
re
Pour entrer des codes dans Tycoon 3, appuyez sur la touche `Enter` pour ouvrir la console, puis saisissez le code désiré.
julien
the code is: kubmir
g76
send a pm to smolen54, the trick works with him -- The geek, like the printer or the scanner, is a device connected to the computer
1-jer-1
aidez-moi svp svp svp svp merci
1-jer-1
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
g76
It's a solution and not a code I'm sending you the link http://www.jeuxvideo.com/btajv99/etajvhtm/00105787.htm
-- The geek, like the printer or the scanner, is a peripheral connected to the computer.
1-jer-1
Je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
g76
You're welcome Does it work? -- The geek, like the printer or scanner, is a peripheral connected to the computer.
smolen54
Yes, she's doing well, thank you very much.
g76
It's a solution and not a code I'll share the link http://www.jeuxvideo.com/btajv99/etajvhtm/00105787.htm
-- The geek, like the printer or scanner, is a peripheral connected to the computer.
smolen54
Author
You're welcome!
alexis 98768876
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
g76
What version of RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 do you have? For the normal mode, try John D Rockefeller to get $10,000 -- The geek, like the printer or scanner, is a device connected to the computer
smolen54
Author
Okay, thank you, I will try, and my version is: Windows XP.
g76
@smolen54Yes, but there are the versions Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! and Rollercoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! There you go -- The geek, like the printer or the scanner, is a peripheral connected to the computer.
smolen54
@g76OK, I tried, but it works with John D. Rockefeller's code, and thank you very much for this code.