Ninjapass X9 Evolution issue

Hello
I just bought a Ninjapass Evolution X9 and a Kingston Micro SD 1GB card.
I go to the official website http://www.ninjapass.com/ and I download the ARLoader_V1.1Beta_EN.zip launch files. I decompress it and I get a loader.nds file and a TFSYSTEM folder.
I put my MicroSD card into my PC, format it in FAT (not quick or 32) and copy the decompressed file and folder onto the SD as indicated in a tutorial. I also put a game in the root of the card.
I turn on my DSLite. I launch the X9 and it appears: BOOTER Dragon Version 1.0 Nov 7 2006 on the top screen.
Then on the top screen, a nice X9 with plants appears.
And on the bottom screen, in the top left, an exclamation mark with select game, below X-option, B-Manual, and A-select.
Major problem, I cannot interact with the bottom screen using the stylus nor use the console buttons, and my games from the SD card do not appear on it.
So I have the following questions:
Is my Kingston card good?
Is there another installation possible?
Has anyone had this problem before?
Can someone help me?
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

22 answers

  1. Hi, from what I remember, you go into the menu (x I think) and you set the speed to x1 or x2, otherwise your screen stays white when you start them.
    0
    1. Hi, from what I remember, you go to the menus (x I think) and you set the speed to x1 or x2, otherwise your screen stays white when you start them.
      0
      1. If someone is able to help me, please send me a private message so I can give you my email.
        I still have the same problem; I can't interact with the screen on the DS. I just bought a PNY card to try, same problem.
        Thanks in advance.
        0
        1. Thank you for all your responses, but I'm still stuck and it's really starting to annoy me.
          I'll return to the forum around 10:30 PM hoping to find someone to help me live because I'm cracking up right now.
          Thanks, and see you tonight.
          0
          1. I also have r4 but both work well.
            0
            1. Hey Anika, by the way, if you have the file that allows you to read all the games, I'm interested.
              I found it only for the R4, but not for the Ninja Pass, thanks.
              0
            2. @mynoHi, did you solve the ninjapass problem?
              Can I help you?
              0
            3. @lenoilI didn't solve the problem, if you could help me that would be nice, thanks
              0
          2. IF I CAN GIVE YOU A PIECE OF ADVICE, GO FOR THE R4 INSTEAD
            moonshell is already installed and it works really well
            -1
            1. I can give you my file for my ninjapass, mine works very, very well and I’m happy to provide it to you. Contact me by email and I will send it to you in response to the email. I also have files for r4 and others, just ask.
              0
              1. Hi Anika, everything is working well, I even installed Moonshell for the mp3 music
                and nds format movies, everything is perfect, thanks a lot++
                0
              2. Hi!!
                I have the same problem!
                Could you send it to me? I can't find where your email is =S
                Thank you!
                0
              3. Hello,
                It doesn't work for me either, could you send me your files, please?
                0
              4. Could you give me the files for the ninja pass evolutionX9
                Thank you very much
                0
              5. @laurie174Yes, I'd like to send them to you, but I don't want my MSN address to be seen by everyone, so if you have a solution for that, no problem; otherwise, give me yours.
                0
            2. contact me and I'll send you mine which works very well
              0
              1. Hello,

                Can you send me your files please to make my ninjapass work? Thank you.
                0
              2. Hello,
                I just discovered this forum while trying to find a solution to my DS problem, and I see that I'm not the only one, especially since I'm terrible with computers and everything I read seems to be in Chinese!!!! I have exactly the same issues, so could you also send me your file with instructions to free me from this headache so that my son can finally play on this DS?
                Thank you very much in advance.
                0
            3. Hello, I just received my Ninja X9 card and it doesn't work. I followed your advice, Hiro 24, but nothing works. It's strange, so if someone has solved the problem, please let me know.
              0
              1. How do you download games on the Ninjapass?

                Please.
                0
                1. you download them from (emul, or utorrent, or lime wire)
                  there you go
                  0
              2. Good evening,

                I bought a Ninjapass Evolution X9 card this week. There were already games on it, everything was fine until I wanted to change them... I was given a CD with the games and I tried to transfer the games from the CD to the card... since then the message "no loader found" appears.
                I reformatted my card to FAT and reinstalled the TF System and loader.nds, then put some games back on, but nothing works...

                Please help me... I'm really bad with computers and I'm going on vacation in a week...

                Thank you
                0
                1. Hello, I have the same issue as you! Have you found a solution?
                  Thank you
                  0
              3. Well, it's working again, I just needed to reformat the SD card to FAT (check if that's where the problem comes from)
                Thanks to everyone
                0
                1. I make it to the end, but when I open the game, both screens of the DS stay blank. I'm desperate. HEEEELP!!!
                  0
                  1. Hello, I also just had the problem you had in August with your DS
                    When I start the games, the screens turn white
                    How did you solve the problem

                    Thanks
                    0
                2. I tried with the new loader that contains the latest version of dsrom.lst and now some games work... but not all! From around the 800th ROM onwards, it stays on loading save file...
                  Without dsrom.lst I can't get anything to work except moonshell!
                  0
                  1. Well, it's the same for me, it gets stuck at the same moment as you, Krory.
                    0
                    1. I'm having a problem when I launch a game; it freezes on "loading save file," however, Moonshell works. Help!
                      0
                      1. Hi everyone, I have something strange:

                        I did the normal steps on my 1GB card:
                        - downloaded ARLoader_V1.1Beta_EN.zip
                        - I unzipped it, I got the file loader.nds and the TFSYSTEM folder
                        - I sent everything to the root of my 1GB card
                        - I copied a .nds game and it WORKS.

                        I did exactly the same steps with a new 2GB card and now it gets stuck. I get the start of the loading but no games appear (even the clock doesn't move anymore: total freeze). A direct copy from the 1GB card to the 2GB card doesn't work either.

                        In my opinion, the 2GB MicroSD card is the cause.
                        0
                        1. Hello, I have a problem with my ninjapass. I formatted it because the save was crashing, but I installed the latest loader and when I launch my games they get stuck on loading save file.... I changed the speeds but nothing works....
                          At the root, I have the tfsystem folder, loader.nds, the mooshell folder, and my roms
                          PS: Moonshell works at speed 1, 2, or 3.
                          0
                          1. If you read all my messages, you should be able to do it!!!
                            0
                            1. I can't, someone has deleted some of it, so if you would be so kind, could you please tell me everything from the beginning?

                              | |
                              -------
                              0
                          • 1
                          • 2