Hello, I locked my DVD by making a mistake on my DVD player (Philips DVP 3010) and I don't know how to unlock it!! If anyone knows, thank you for responding!!
Déverrouiller un DVD pour en faire une copie est autorisé par la loi. Personnellement, j'utilise DVD Shrink mais les DVD protégés ne fonctionnent pas avec; est-ce que quelqu'un connaît un programme qui permet une copie de sauvegarde de DVD protégé ? Merci.
origin22
Hello, I found the solution: the default password is 136900. After that, choose "unlock the disk" and everything goes back to normal.
popo
Thank you, it works!!!!
Terter du 69
Thank you for the default code, I just tried it on my Phillips DVD player and there unlocking at the DVD entry. Thanks again!!
Franceee
Hello, Try to unlock it. I think that's where the issue is. Here is the unlocking procedure: a) Open the disc tray b) Go to Setup then to "Preferences" c) Position yourself on one of the options d) Enter the code 135566 e) Change the region using the up and down arrows to get 0 instead of 2 f) Press "System Menu" again
Keep us updated!
marie
I also made a wrong maneuver with my Philips DVD player 3010 and it is locked. How can I unlock it? I'm being asked for a password even though I never set one.
renée
Hello maybe doing 0000 could work.
satchmo
Hello,
I made the same mistaken manipulation. Did you receive any help? Thank you.