Double circumflex accent " ^^ "
Closed
Hello everyone,
for a few days now, I haven't been able to type the circumflex accent on my PC connected to the internet. Every time I try to use this accent, it doubles; for example: t^^ete, m^^eme.
What could be the cause of the problem?
Thank you.
for a few days now, I haven't been able to type the circumflex accent on my PC connected to the internet. Every time I try to use this accent, it doubles; for example: t^^ete, m^^eme.
What could be the cause of the problem?
Thank you.
65 answers
-
kitkatminouI managed to remove the infamous ^^ double accent by using AD-AWARE, you just need to download it and perform a "Perform full system scan". It goes very fast... if it slows down and the files stop scrolling, check if it's a file: C:\System Volume Information\_restore *with numbers or letters after* just follow these steps:
1- right-click on the My Computer icon
2- properties
3- go to the system restore tab
4- check the box "disable system restore" and confirm that this is what you want to do
5- restart
6- perform another full system scan using AD-AWARE
AD-AWARE should find several critical files, once finished delete them and remove the quarantine.
And there you go!!! everything is resolved! you can check for more double accents!
And now you can redo steps 1 to 4 to uncheck the option "disable system restore" and indicate that you want to enable system restore option... (it's preferable)
Your computer is now in perfect condition! -
kokounon google in 5 seconds ...
http://www.lge.ens-cachan.fr/technique/antivirus/anti_virus_trend.htm -
charl2302Hello,
who has the code to uninstall OfficeScan antivirus because I'm being bothered. -
PaimpHi everyone, I have exactly the same problem as Zelmir...
Help help help
Eric -
kokounYou don't have emule, or torrent, or access to newsgroups? ;-)
kokoun@wanadoo.fr -
kokountry Spyware Doctor which is much more effective and even detects keyloggers
-
zelmirIs there really nobody to help me with this problem?
I'm discouraged by this issue; something is preventing my keyboard from functioning properly. When I press the circumflex accent and then the "e", nothing appears. The accent only works when I press it twice, and this is what happens ^^. In safe mode, it works correctly, but in normal mode, nothing at all. There must be something blocking the accent, but I don't see what.
Please, if someone can help me, I would be grateful.-
-
zelmir@Analyser01Je l'ai déjà fait plusieurs fois et je le refais encore maintenant, mais ça ne donne rien, aucun scan ne trouve quoi que ce soit. J'ai essayé différents scans en ligne, ça ne donne rien. Mon Avast est à jour, mais il ne trouve rien. J'ai essayé Avast Cleaner, mais il ne trouve rien non plus, et Ad-Aware SE personnel ne trouve rien non plus.
-
-
zelmirHello, I have the same problem, my accents ^ and ¨¨ no longer work, it doesn't come from my keyboard, I've tried many solutions found on the web but nothing works. I can't figure out what this problem is related to.
So I'm posting my hijackthis log here and I would be grateful if you could take a look and let me know if something seems off, I don't know what else to do to fix this issue.
I have tried a bunch of online antivirus tools and I can't find anything, I'm currently using Avast but that doesn't help either.
I should mention that if I switch to safe mode, both accents work
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:55:30, on 07.07.2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LCDMon.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Program Files\Wallpaper\Wallpaper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\VIA\RAID\raid_tool.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets\LCDPop3\LCDPOP3.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets\LCDClock.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\usnsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Zelmir\Desktop\New folder\hijackthis_hijackthis_1.99.1_english_17891.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.google.ch...
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Links
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ptipbmf] rundll32.exe ptipbmf.dll,SetWriteCacheMode
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirtualCloneDrive] "C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDDaemon.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AnyDVD] C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LGDCore] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe" /SHOWHIDE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LCDMon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LCDMon.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Wallpaper] "C:\Program Files\Wallpaper\Wallpaper.exe" Starter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: VIA RAID TOOL.lnk = C:\Program Files\VIA\RAID\raid_tool.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xporter to Microsoft Excel - C:PROGRA~1MICROS~2Office12EXCEL.EXE...
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Console Java (Sun) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create a Mobile Device Favorite... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11D2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {5D6F45B3-9043-443D-A792-115447494D24} (UnoCtrl Class) - messenger.zone.msn.com...
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - update.microsoft.com...
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - a840.g.akamai.net...
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - acs.pandasoftware.com...
O16 - DPF: {C3F79A2B-B9B4-4A66-B012-3EE46475B072} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - messenger.zone.msn.com...
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: ms-help - {314111C7-A502-11D2-BBCA-00C04F8EC294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Filter hijack: text/xml - {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\PROGRA~1\FICHIE~1\MICROS~1\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
Edited on 07/07/2007 at 12:40 -
SergioTo solve the problem: Ad-Aware SE personal ....;o)
-
Patoch'Hello everyone, I just encountered the problem "^^". I scanned my computer with Spybot. Nothing. With Norton. Not much either. My salvation came thanks to Ad-Aware. After a scan, it offers to restart the operation on boot. Say yes (that's not every day) and restart. Normally, it will find the same issues but can solve them.
-
MomoI HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! I just did it and it's working great! No more problems with double accents :)
ntos exe help#2
See you! ;) -
Urbanus@MomoI confirm Momo's response. The problem with the circumflex accent and diaeresis appearing twice before the letter that was supposed to have them annoyed me for several days. I just followed Regis59's instructions to the letter from the link provided by Momo: everything is working correctly now, even better: my wallpaper that disappeared a year ago due to a virus has reappeared!
Thank you Regis 59!
-
-
IznogoodI don't understand... This problem is really frustrating... Like all of you, I've tried countless antivirus/antispyware/antitrojan programs... online (or not) but nothing worked... My job requires me to be able to use my accents as I wish... So, I decided to attempt the radical solution of formatting... Everything was going well until I did the online updates of my OS (Windows XP Pro) where this problem (which seems recurrent) reared its head again... Is it some kind of bad joke from Billy...? If I have the courage, I will try to format again without doing the updates this time, and I will keep you posted. But honestly, I've never seen a virus (if that's what it is?) hold me at bay like this... If I get my hands on the jerk who created it, I'll give him a piece of my mind :p
-
fredouilleThank you very much for your response, but no program starts when I follow the indicated procedure. Given my low level of computer skills, all the methods I've already tried, and my impatience with this unsolvable problem, I've opted for the drastic solution: to bring in a computer technician and learn to reformat my PC. However, I prefer that the technician does it the first time, especially since he charges a very reasonable rate. Thank you for your help, but I give up.
Good luck to all those who find the strength to keep searching for a solution lol. -
KOKOUNThe problem is probably from a keylogger like qpanel
go to "start", "run", and type "qpanel" then press enter, if a software launches or asks for a password that's it, otherwise it might be another keylogger.
ps: once you're in qpanel, if it doesn't ask you for a password, there's a button at the top "uninstall" to uninstall it.
good luck
kokoun -
fredouilleHere is the translated text: There you go, I’ve done everything you suggested but nothing works. This afternoon by chance, everything was back to normal and now it’s acting up again: will I have to call in a technician?
Here’s what HijackThis gives me:
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 17:08:21, on 20/02/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\csrss.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender9\bdoesrv.exe
C:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdnagent.exe
C:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdswitch.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdmcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.exe
C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlus.exe
C:\Program Files\TechCity Solutions\AliceSAV\AliceAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CamTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\wcescomm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\rapimgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\INCRED~1\bin\IMApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe
C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender9\vsserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Christian\Mes documents\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://tchatpassion.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = https://portail.free.fr/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Alice ADSL
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = Liens
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program
Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program
Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program
Files\Fichiers communs\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program
Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [schedule] C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Backup\Schedule.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WINCINEMAMGR] "C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDOESRV] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender9\bdoesrv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDNewsAgent] "C:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdnagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDSwitchAgent] "C:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdswitch.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDMCon] c:\progra~1\softwin\bitdef~1\bdmcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PD0630 STISvc] RunDLL32.exe P0630Pin.dll,RunDLL32EP 513
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MessengerPlus3] "C:\Program Files\MessengerPlus! 3\MsgPlus.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AliceSAV] C:\Program Files\TechCity Solutions\AliceSAV\AliceAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative WebCam Tray] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\CamTray.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [IncrediMail] C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\bin\IncMail.exe /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\wcescomm.exe"
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma
Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: InterVideo WinCinema Manager.lnk = C:\Program
Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Créer un favori mobile... - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} -
C:\PROGRA~1\MI3AA1~1\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program
Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} -
C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) -
http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -
http://update.microsoft.com/...
0
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) -
https://www.trendmicro.com/en_us/forHome/products/housecall.html
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) -
http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/MessengerStatsClient.cab31267.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: rpcc - C:\WINDOWS\
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Adobe Systems
Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Fichiers
communs\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: BitDefender Desktop Update Service (LIVESRV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\Fichiers communs\Softwin\BitDefender Update Service\livesrv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: BitDefender Virus Shield (VSSERV) - Unknown owner - C:\Program
Files\Softwin\BitDefender9\vsserv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Fichiers
communs\Softwin\ -
JosethI have the same problem, it's frustrating, I don't know what to do!
-
le serial klaxonneurAt home, I managed to solve the problem, but I noticed while browsing through dozens of forums that the causes of this bug can be very varied... But maybe we initially had the same issue, so did you try installing a keylogger on your computer before the problem started? Mine was... Powered Keylogger I think, and uninstalling it is not easy since even Windows doesn't recognize the existence of the program once it's installed, the installation folder is even more hidden than a system folder... I only got lucky by stumbling (by chance) upon it! Hoping that your problem can also be resolved, possibly with my help ^^ (for once I actually wanted to help them!).
-
-
le serial klaxonneurHello everyone!
So here's the deal, I've had the same problem for about a week now, and my keyboard immediately types ^^, ¨¨, ~~ and ``... It's really annoying, even though charmap helps me out a lot! But I also noticed yesterday that my ASCII code is completely messed up (for example, alt+144 for uppercase é: ♀ )... And since I use it often, the back and forth on charmap is a bit frustrating!
I've tried all sorts of scans (Avast, BitDefender, Panda, Norton...) and no virus has been found, let alone BugBear... I also tried reinstalling drivers but nothing works! The only hint is that I think I know how the problem was triggered (I'm even sure): I tried to install a keylogger not long ago, and it's the kind of practice that's a bit dangerous... I think the problematic software is Ghost Keylogger. It's no longer on my computer but the issue persists...
Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance anyway! -
FreddyHi everyone!
I encountered the same problem. When you press ^ once, two accents appear, and there's no way to type ô for example.
The issue is related to a virus installation. To find it, I installed the Kerio software. Then I configured it this way:
- Intrusions
- Enable application behavioral blocking
- Advanced...
- When the application is about to start: use existing blocking rules or prompt me.
Then restart your PC and the first application that starts is as follows: aclrdrvs.exe. Click on "Deny". Then, once you have granted access to the other applications, delete the file located at C://Windows/System32/aclrdrvs.exe.
Test your accents and normally, it should be fine!
++
Freddy -
FUrIousHi, so I just read all your messages but I think my case is really hopeless. I've tried practically everything you suggested but nothing works, it still persists, except in safe mode. I ran scans with my antivirus, with Hitman Pro 2, Anti Bugbear B, Anti Badtrans, Avast Cleaner, I wonder if I'm just unlucky?
-
êêêêêëFor me, the virus was indeed a bugbear and it can be removed with:
http://www.avast.com/eng/down_cleaner.html
êêêêê ! -
guerobIn my case, the culprit was: spsvc.exe
It is worth noting that the creation date of this faulty module was the same date as the installation of Warcraft on the computer... the search indicates no other installation than Warcraft on that same date. -
- 1
- 2
- 3
- 4
Next