Bluetooth earphones
Hello
I have a Samsung A56 5G phone
I've bought Bluetooth headphones twice unfortunately the right earbud doesn't work.
I asked ChatGPT to help me and with lots of advice I still can't manage.
Could you help me
Thank you
Related links:
- Bluetooth headphones: only one earpiece works.
- Connecting to i9s Bluetooth Earbuds
- How to fix Bluetooth TWS C8 earbuds that are no longer synced?
- Jabra sport coach Bluetooth earphones won't turn on
- One of my iHip bluetooth earbuds no longer produces sound.
- Bluetooth wireless earbuds one earbud has sound.
2 answers
-
If you do not have the user manual, try to locate it using the earphone/reference model with your search engine; some manuals are available online while others are not, or check the FAQ on the manufacturer's site, if available.
-
Hello,
Usually, you have to synchronize them together first in order to be able to use them afterward; see the manual for guidance on this. Or it could be that one of them is defective!
For the rest, it's difficult to say more without any reference to the hardware in question!