How to turn on a Kobo e-reader
Hello
Unable to turn on my Kobo e-reader, screen shows off. Thank you to anyone who answers
4 answers
-
Moderator
It could also be that the battery is "sick" too weak to be able to provide the energy needed. Prolonged storage without use or recharge is not very favorable.
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it isn’t there...-
Hello
yes, it has been unused for a long time, so what should I do? I called customer service and the woman who answered me kindly sent me an email with the steps to follow. I should note that I never connected it to the internet; I downloaded books via Calibre from a site in Quebec. they are easier to read than to listen to!
-
-
I don’t know normally when it worked well I used to turn it on by sliding an orange button on the side and now I can turn on the screen and turn it off with this button: I also have a black button on the top left of the orange button but no reaction? When I connect it to the computer there is no reaction?
-
Actually I thought I had lost it during my move, I turn it off after every use and it’s stuck on off but the screen lights up!
-
Moderator
Hello,
See https://help.kobo.com/hc/fr/articles/360017477434-Allumez-et-%C3%A9teignez-votre-liseuse-Kobo
Very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it isn’t there...-
-
Moderator@neoplan
If the display is "Off", it means you had turned it on. But then holding the power button pressed for too long causes it to shut down.
-